Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pics of new japanese Delta half decks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, we must had seen that auction at nearly the same time, as I just came on now to post it. :p

I like the Vaporeon artwork. Jolteon kind of looks to blurisish 3dish.

Typical EX artwork. Thanks for the pics.

Bagon, Starmie, Dratini.....

Last edited:
Dragonair from Worlds, so I bet those will be in the set.

Notice how they are all dual types. Maybe they are coming out with a Dragon type or something :)D). Or it could just be a WP Starmie...

Here are some individual images from the seller's other items. These are probably scans from Coro Coro or something. 3 of them of of Flareon ex, Vaporeon ex, and Jolteon ex. The other two are of Bagon and Dratini except they have a different border around the image and an extra name at the top. Here are the images:

Flareon ex
Jolteon ex
Vaporeon ex
"Delta" Bagon
"Delta" Dratini

Guessing from the symbol, I think Bagon and Dratini are "Delta" Pokémon. You guys can be the judge of this.

well this might mean that dragons will be "true" dual types. Lightning/ Water Dragonite and Fighting/ Fire Salamence.
I know it doesnt make sense.

Nothing makes sense anymore :lol:

Actually that kinda does... true dual types might be considered kinda broken in general, with the ability to manipulate 2 weaknesses. Now, slap a Colorless weakness on to those and their kinda balanced.

Crystal Shard might rise to power once again.

Last edited:
metagross said:
well this might mean that dragons will be "true" dual types. Lightning/ Water Dragonite and Fighting/ Fire Salamence.
I know it doesnt make sense.

wow if its true,the metagame will change completely.Hmm..lets guess a few of the dual types

venomoth-grass/psy
houndoom-dark/fire

so and so....

.....>.< I want the old no wekaness dragon back...At least they made sense, expect for maybe the psychic resistance. (They are dragons not normal)

Last edited:
No I mean this part:
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3051/delta6ff.png

Just took a closer look at the booster pack enlarged, and that thing in the top right hand corner is DEFINATELY not one of the 391 known Pokémon. Either its not a Pokémon or its an as of yet unknown 4th generation Pokémon.

I think that's Metagross at the bottom as well.

Last edited:
I don't see what you are talking about Dom.

However, I do see that even basics in this set have empty "evolves from" spaces. Is it possible that anything from the set can evolve from anything else, maybe from the same type? Either way, I think this new concept has to do with evolution and types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back