Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pixie Trio-EX...

cpeterik

bored so.......................................

Azelf-EX HP160 :psychic:
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Grace
As long as Azelf-EX, Mesprit-EX, and Uxie-EX are in play, you may retreat your Active Pokemon twice per turn. (You still need to pay for the Retreat Cost of each Active Pokemon.)

:psychic::colorless: Foul Play
Choose one of the Defending Pokemon's attacks and use it as this attack. Then, you may move an Energy attached to Azelf-EX to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: :psychic:x2
Resistance:
Retreat:

Mesprit-EX HP160 :psychic:
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Tenacity
As long as Azelf-EX, Mesprit-EX, and Uxie-EX are in play, apply Weakness and Resistance to your Opponent's Benched Pokemon.

:psychic::colorless: Echoed Voice 50
During your next turn, each of your Pokemon's attacks do 50 more damage to your Opponent's Pokemon. You may switch Mesprit-EX with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Resistance:
Retreat:

Uxie-EX HP160 :psychic:
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Humility
As long as Azelf-EX, Mesprit-EX, and Uxie-EX are in play, your Opponent can only take 1 Prize card for Knocking Out a Pokemon-EX.

:psychic::colorless: Triple Slap 30
Choose up to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.) You may shuffle Uxie-EX and all cards attached to it into your deck.

Resistance:
Retreat:

Jeez these are pretty ridiculous - but not SO ridiculous, and I love that. The fact that they have no Retreat alongside Azelf-EX' Grace is pretty cool, it would allow them and others to abuse "active-only" effects. The only overpoweredness I see is the fact that Echoed Voice + Triple Slap = 240 damage, spread between 3 Pokemon. Uhhh... yeah, about that.

might be a good idea to add " you can only have one copy of each fairy pokemon "
makes it much less broken . then its really great to play stratagy with those cards

I think 120HP is spot on- thanks for that.
Also don't forget all 3 must be in play to use their cool Abilities :wink:

I have a feeling that Uxie's power would border on gamebreaking when paired with an EX who can keep a steady stream of himself coming, like Entei EX.

Last edited:
Back