Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Platinum Prerelease Attendance

The Anaconda

Didnt see a thread already so i'm starting it, mods merge please if there is already one

Holy cow, we're sitting big here in salt lake, at a grand 98!

53 masters
26 seniors
19 juniors

Wow! Nice job in Salt Lake!
We had 80 in Rockford IL...

36 in our morning event
33 in our afternoon event
11 in our Theme Deck Challenge, also in the afternoon

Pretty much maxing out our space at the store. But happy players :)

Albuquerque New Mexico

First evening Prerelease and we almost doubled our numbers (Largest Prerelease ever in NM) Wooo Hooo!

47 Players

19 Juniors
11 Seniors
17 Masters

Mr. Raichu hosted the Platinum Prerelease at the THUNDER GYM and the place lived up to its name. The place was rockin' with 108 Poemon fanatics. What a great day! A new Prerelease attendance record for Oregon, beating our old mark of 102 at Guardian.

Total attendance 108

40 Masters
32 Seniors
36 Juniors

We had 33 stay for a Booster draft.

BDS

Mr. Raichu hosted the Platinum Prerelease at the THUNDER GYM and the place lived up to its name. The place was rockin' with 108 Poemon fanatics. What a great day! A new Prerelease attendance record for Oregon, beating our old mark of 102 at Guardian.

Total attendance 108

40 Masters
32 Seniors
36 Juniors

BDS

And here is the photographic evidence

What a day! Players came to the prerelease by bicycle, skateboard, riding the bus, hitching with friends, commuting from other cities. . . .
Of course the largest attendance occurred at the smallest store, but that's the way it goes. Good job BDS & the Clanton crew. :thumb:

I had 33 for Lancaster, CA yesterday. Which is a pretty good sized crowd for me. This was with about 8-10 regular players that I knew ahead of time that wouldn't be there. Would have passed 40 if they had. All in all, it was a great turnout.

Wow! Nice job in Salt Lake!
We had 80 in Rockford IL...

36 in our morning event
33 in our afternoon event
11 in our Theme Deck Challenge, also in the afternoon

Pretty much maxing out our space at the store. But happy players :)

I know this much. If she had the space that she has for Cities or States, she'd get 100+ for a single prerelease. To say that she was 4 short of her stated maximum is saying a LOT about the community that she's grown.

1/31/09 The Game Castle, Londonderry, NH

:biggrin: Little 'ole New Hampshire had 90!! Sorry I didn't notate the breakdown in age division....but it was an awesome group and everyone had loads of fun!!

Total attendance 108

40 Masters
32 Seniors
36 Juniors

BDS

All I can say is WOW!! What are you guys doing down in Oregon to get such awsome crowds, That is wonderfull. I can not believve hjust how big states and regionals will be this year. I a msuprised that with 108 in the main event, that you still managed to have any cards left over, let alone enough for 33 players in the booster draft, Congrats on what sound like a fantastic Platinum Prerelease Tourney!!! :thumb:

We had product for 31 and turned a few away. Also maxed the room out. Even had to pull my kids out to make room for others.

Masters 9
Seniors 6
Juniors 16.
Go juniors.:thumb::biggrin:

Westminster, CO
2/1/09

44 Total
19 MA
14 SR
11 JR

Smaller attendance than usual, but our traveling players from the Springs had the Super Bowl parties and could not get back in time.

Next weekend = bigger numbers!

Watervliet, NY had 39 folks. This is a great number considering the location.

Thanks to the Blazes for making Science and Hobbies a great place to play Pokemon!

January 31st @ Brooklyn, New York
16 Masters
2 Seniors
1 Junior
19 Total.

Im kinda disappointed that most of the NY base didnt show, but I guess people just werent interested in this set...or it could have just been due to Superbowl Weekend :rolleyes:

In any case, a thank you for everyone who showed up! :thumb:

28 out in Lubbock, TX
that's a big jump from 15 at our first prerelease (SF)!

7 masters
10 seniors
11 juniors

a huge thanks to everyone that came...we had a blast!

01/31/2009 Manchester CT

Masters 19
Senior 14
Junior 13

Total 46

02/01/2009 Cherry Valley MA

Masters 12
Senior 10
Junior 14

Total 36 - really expected more *sigh*

Not popping the big numbers, but we are at 130 through the first 4 events in St. Louis.

Only had 130 TOTAL for 7 events last cycle.

2 Big ones to come in Evansville, Indiana and tonight at B&B St. Peters!

I think we may hit 230 for the 7 event cycle this time!!!

And no, it is NOT the same people coming OVER AND OVER, new faces at every venue!!!

I am hoping to hit 150 unique players for the St. Louis area this time around!

Updated!!! 42 at St. Peters last night, so 172 for the cycle with 2 to go!!

Vince

Last edited:
Back