Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Platinum Redshark has a new UPDATE! 3.02 has been released!

afstandopleren

Don't know if this the appropriate forum so mods, if it's not, please move it elsewhere.

Redshark Platinum Update

I've already got it and I must say it's a big improvement from the earlier Redsharks. I haven't played online yet so I haven't discovered any bugs yet.

Last edited:
PM Mai_Kingdra about it. You aren't the only one that keeps having random glitches.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

A new 'patch' for RS has been released 4 hours ago. If you remove the 3.00 one from your PC, download the new one from the Beach and install 3.01 for better play.

Last edited:
They all tend to have the same issue. I have noticed that during a later part of the game, cards aren't as they appear. It will say that my opponent has attached a Sup-Rowans/Bebe etc. when we clearly know its an energy. It says my opponent has laid a bench pokemon, and it will say for example...Baltoy, when in reality its a Palkia or something. Another bug, is when my opponent switches his/her active, it doesn't show on my side that he has switched. I know it does this for others, and im not the only one. This only happens late game.

I've seen one of the old errors in testing so far ... the stack one when trying to pick up a prize. But that's one out of several games vs many each game before.

Back