Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Platinum VS. Recorder Video Thread

Nightmare

This hasn't been made, so I'll start this off:

51-76534-27205

My first battle vs. Dahlia

I'd appreciate comments if possible.-

-James

You get the code when you upload the video to the GTS, then you search for it on the server.

You gain the Frontier Recordings when you enter the Battle Frontier, and you record it like Emerald.

So, go to the red/pink room on the GTS and enter the code on that computer. That's how you get my video.

-James

Dumb question, but since I just finally got around to starting Platinum, where is the Battle Recorder?

When I tried to upload a video, it gave me this weird message that said "There seems to be a problem with your pokemon". Did anyone else get that problem?

Still voting Looker as the most stupidest name translation ever.

Eh, guess I'll eventually find it...

You should get it when you go to Jubilife. Anyways, I think the first translation was "Handsome."

Yeah, so the Japanese original isn't that good either, but still, how does Handsome = Looker? Seriously...

Anyways, finally found it also.

11-07776-73186
This was in the Battle Factory....it shows us what an amazing AI Platinum has. :/ Castform continually switches the weather before finally attacking.

71-58349-79250
Platinum weather is borked by KOing a retreating Pokemon with Pursuit.

30-44234-32987

Pwning Darach at 21......

(think it's pointless to post a Palmer video since that's been done since D/P)

-James

Last edited:
Yeah, so the Japanese original isn't that good either, but still, how does Handsome = Looker? Seriously...

Anyways, finally found it also.

The point is that it is funny. If someone is good looking i.e. handsome they could be considered a looker. And its funny because they are a detective who is "looking" for information.

Back