Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Player Rewards: Do they still Exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodBlessAmerica

I don't remember receiving a player rewards package from the mail for quite a long time. Did they do away with this too? Is there a wave of player rewards being sent out?

If anyone has an answer to these questions, that would be fantastic.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/play-pokemon-leagues/player-rewards/ This would be the Main website of the Promos. Pokemon has been very behind when it comes to Player Rewards. I am pretty sure alot people (including me) have not gotten their Rewards. I have not gotten any rewards since the 4-1-12 till now :( i do not know if anyone else is the same way but I know my friend has not gotten his since he before Last year. So your guess is as good as mine

I've been signed up since the program started back with POP, continued to update my information with Play, and I have not seen anything since the database changeover 3 years ago. I've talked to custserv a few times but got no responses. Most people at my league have the same experience, though a few of them got some of the energy cards. I didn't. >_>

I got a huge pile of letters a few months ago, had PP / Communication / etc and a ton of CoL energys but I also got upper energy and 4x cynthias guidance .. :lol: I also seem to get the most player rewards when Im taking a break from the game :biggrin:

Since I stopped going to league/tournaments/pre-releases for a while, have not got anything in a while.

Though about three months (maybe more) after I stopped going I got some energy cards in the mail.

I kinda wonder if it's just one random person working at Nintendo/Pokemon stuck somewhere in a tiny room trying to send these out?

Since I stopped going to league/tournaments/pre-releases for a while, have not got anything in a while.

Though about three months (maybe more) after I stopped going I got some energy cards in the mail.

I kinda wonder if it's just one random person working at Nintendo/Pokemon stuck somewhere in a tiny room trying to send these out?

From someone who works in a company that has to send out things to people every quarter, I can assure you that delay has a reason. Even though at my company we're supposed to send these things out on the 1st of the quarter, the process can get delayed by 2-4 weeks depending on whether there's anything else major going on at work that takes precedence or just from plain ol' checking everything about a million times to make sure that what we're sending is correct and to the right address. Granted we assume that Pokemon is a much bigger company and has their stuff together, but remember that the economy still isn't recovered and there are probably people there doing the job of multiple people. Given how sending out rewards probably takes a backseat to other important business they have to do, it's no surprise it takes so long to get these things out to the public.

In other words, I'm sure they're doing the best they can and this IS on their to-do list. Just sit back, enjoy the new league season, and before you know it there's be a shiny envelope full of cards at your mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back