Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close. I got everything on my wants list....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorygonX

Hey!!! This is what I'm looking for!! I'll list a price next to each one but I'll also make the option of offering. Thx and lmk if you have some of these. Oh, and I won't buy just one card. I need to buy at least 3 to make it worthwile. Thx!!! Oh, and as for payment....it'll either be cash or paypal. If you prefer paypal lmk and I'll see if my parents will pay you with it. If you have any questions PM me. :biggrin:

If I think of more things I'm looking to buy I'll post em here but that's really all for now. ^_^

-****RAmpardos PT holo x3****--------$5 ea.
-Alakazam MT holo- $2
-Blastoise PT holo - $5
-Mesprit LA rare x2- $1 ea.
-LA REgice- $1
-Pokehealer + x4- $1 ea.
-Dusknoir SF holo- $3
-Spiritomb LA holo- $2
-Machamp SF rare- $2

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking to buy some standard rares. I bet you have something on here! Look!!
Hey!!! This is what I'm looking for!! I'll list a price next to each one but I'll also make the option of offering. Thx and lmk if you have some of these. Oh, and I won't buy just one card. I need to buy at least 3 to make it worthwile. Thx!!! Oh, and as for payment....it'll either be cash or paypal. If you prefer paypal lmk and I'll see if my parents will pay you with it. If you have any questions PM me.

If I think of more things I'm looking to buy I'll post em here but that's really all for now. ^_^

-****RAmpardos PT holo x3****--------$5 ea.
-Alakazam MT holo- $2
-Pokehealer + x4- $1 ea.
-Dusknoir SF holo-3.00
-Machamp SF rare- $2

I can sell those to you.

27.50 would be the total with shipping. paypal would be my preferred method of payment. Let me know!

Sorry, I've had 3 people PM me and well, I've already payed someone in a state right below mine and all my wants to a discount even. So, maybe next time. Plus, I payed in PayPal so cards are being shipped out today. :smile:

Thanks to kirstin for this deal!!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back