Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkingone

Hi!
I’m very interested in buying your bulk Pokémon cards right now.
My going rate right now will be
$0.0359 a card

PLEASE READ BELOW
--------------------------
I’m generally looking for mostly Pokémon cards that are Pokémon more so than trainers and energies.
nm/m cards only, no played cards please
From all the way from base set up to the current set. (This includes promo’s)
No cards that are in another language besides English please.

guidelines
-- Mint - Only cards that we witnessed going directly from a sealed pack to a soft sleeve will be graded as mint. No other cards will be graded as such. Mint cards have no scratches, scuffs, marks, or creases.
-- Near Mint - Cards in near mint condition have either no scratches or very light scratches or scuffs due to handling or storage. There are no marks or creases on near mint cards.

-- Played - Cards in played condition have been used, in some part, in a deck or similar fashion. Played cards can range from light to heavy scratches to the front and back sides of the card.

If you can ship at least 5,500 cards I will cover $16 shipping.
Please provide a tracking number.
All should be shipped out within 24 hours of deal being made and should arrive within 7 days’ time, if you have concerns or problems please let me know.
I’m currently only accepting bulk from USA or Canada only.
Priority flat rates boxes are your best bet, but if you would like an alternate way please go on ahead, just remember the cards should arrive in nm/m standing.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to doing business with you.

If you have any question please send me a PM I will respond back within 12 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back