richkid - I don't have time to cyl atm but feel free to make an offer

how about this for your Claydol ge

Magneton
Nidoking
Venusaur
Zapdos
Shadowless Machamp
And the electric Magnezone SF

Qwachansey - I'll check you list if I get time but not promises...

ksash - what set is the magneton from, and are all the cards nm/mint? Right now this is my favorite offer

Maguschild - sorry, whats TMTA?

all those cards are from the base set, except for the magnezone of course, they are all mint also, I would throw in a shadowless magneton but its not mint. lmk thanks

magus - sorry, its crystal guardians

ksash - Sounds good to me. I'd like to wait until we complete our first trade to confirm, though, if thats ok with you. I guess you recieved today, so I may have the cards by the end of the week. lmk if thats ok. I'm also interested in the shadowless magneton, even though its not mint. What damage does it have, or do you have a pic?

Last edited:
As I said, it looks good to me, but I want to wait 'til I recieve from our first trade before we confirm for this one if thats ok. Just trying to be careful with my cards, considering that was my first trade with you.
As soon as I recieve from our first trade, I'd be willing to confirm this one.

Hmm... well, I'd be willing to send tomorrow if you'd be willing to send at the same time. Or I could priority mail it if you're willing to pay the extra shipping. Does either of those ideas sound workable to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back