Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasTorchic

RR Luxray GL (regular holo) and RR Luxray GL Lv.X - $45.00 shipped anywhere, paypal only.

LA Uxie (league promo) and LA Uxie Lv.X - $45.00 shipped anywhere, paypal only.

PT Dialga G (league promo) and PT Dialga G Lv.X - $20.00 shipped anywhere, paypal only.

In hand, authentic cards in excellent playable condition with no rips, tears, anything like that. I'm closing this thread first thing Monday morning. Prices are non-negotiable; these cards come from my collection and I hate parting with them but unfortunately Christmas is coming up and I do have bills that need to be paid. Help a fellow Pokemon fan out?

Last edited:
How about:
Luxray X
Uxie X

My:
$85 shipped to MN with tracking and immediate Paypal payment.

---------- Post added 12/04/2010 at 08:18 PM ----------

Counter offer?

15 characters?

How about:
Luxray X
Uxie X

My:
$85 shipped to MN with tracking and immediate Paypal payment.

---------- Post added 12/04/2010 at 08:18 PM ----------

Counter offer?

15 characters?

I'll be honest, that is a way lower offer than I was hoping to get. I can counter at $100, but that's honestly as low as I'm willing to go. They're already priced to sell as is and I'm including the basics and shipping them for free in a padded mailer with hard sleeves and all that.

All of the cards listed are in excellent playable condition. They're not bent, or creased, or damaged, or torn or ripped or folded or anything to that end. There may be exceptionally light surface scratches that I can't see, but I've looked them over to the best of my ability and they seem fine.

---------- Post added 12/05/2010 at 10:59 PM ----------

Prices reduced in the hopes of a quick sale. I'll be closing this thread tonight (Monday, 12/6) if I don't get any takers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back