Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in your Mewtwo EX FA, N DEX RH, Ultra Ball RH, and Pokemon Catcher RH. I do have regular replacements for all. Can you post/send a pic of the Mewtwo?

Alright. All looks good. Are the sleeves your only wants? I can offer multiple EXs on top of the regs for the cards I listed. Lmk if we can work something out.

I've just completed my Darkrai/Hydreigon deck and not really looking for anymore cards that I would need for play. Other then playmats, dice, and sleeves just the Caterpies.

I like your ~
1 Pokemon Catcher RH
1 N DEX RH
1 Blend GRPD RH
1 Ultra Ball RH

I believe I have non holos to replace with except for the Catcher. CML, thanks :)

Hey there I've checked your list, but I'm mostly looking for sleeves atm. I will get back to you within a couple of days if I have no luck. Thanks!

Hey, I see you updated your list and everything. Still interested in that Mewtwo. lol I've got a Jungle Error Scyther and a RH one from Undaunted. I can also offer a Reg. Mewtwo if you want. Lmk if we can work something out.

I have various codes, like booster packs, theme decks, and the tin promos. I am interested in your:

x1 Mewtwo EX ND Full Art (Played but good condition)
x4 Ultra Ball DE (3 Reg/1 RH)
x2 Random receiver DE (1 RH)
x2 Switch BW
x2 Enegy Switch BW (32 RH)
x3 Max Potion EP
x1 Bianca EP (1 RH)

Also CML for more stuff :)

I have a set of 64 Japanese Skyla Sleeves (used once). I also have a few others but I'm not sure which you are interested in most.

I am interested in:
x2 Darkrai EX Promo BW46
x3 Deino NV
x1 Zweilous DRX 96
x3 Hydreigon DRX 97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back