Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naffa

Hey there people, I'm looking for a few cards...
Cards must be mint for Plasma Storm, Gym Heroes and Gym Challenge I can accept NM+ and above.
I live in Australia, so you must be willing to ship to here (I will pay postage, and expect tracked and insured).
I will pay via PayPal, and will cover the charges!
All the other rules from the Gym apply!

I'm after the following cards for completion of Plasma Storm...
Victini EX - 18/135
Cobalion EX - 93/135
Articuno EX FA - 132/135
Blastoise SR - 137/135
Random Receiver - 138/135

I dunno how likely the next request is going to be! But, I'm after both the Gym Heroes and Gym Challenge sets, either 1st ed or unlimited.

Please make some offers and thank you from a newbie!! :thumb:

Last edited:
Victini EX - 18/135 10.
Articuno EX FA - 132/135 18.

I can do these prices on these with a 5.bucks for shipping tracking and insured.

I also have Holo gym hero's gym leaders non 1st.
I can add for 2. Dollars each.
Lmk.

I have alot of gym heroes and gym challenge cards BUT I dont like to ship overseas unless you are willing to pay for shipping, tracking and insured. Ive lost to much stuff in past and will not replace or refund anymore. That being said are you still interested so I can compile a list of what I do have. I will have all the commons/uncommons from both sets just have to dig them up from my boxes.

@benomac7 - I'm happy with those prices, have you got all four holo gym leaders from gym heroes? And they're in NM+ condition? So if it was all four we'd be looking at $41 shipped? PM to finalise :)

@GUERO51 - I'm more than happy to pay for the shipping tracked and insured, that's the only way I want to buy to be honest! I've always been worried about lost items etc as well (although luckily hasn't happened yet) so that's all good! Definitely would be interested in getting the list off ya, I don't want to pay too much for Commons/Uncommons, 20c for Common, 30c for Uncommon, if that's ok with you then we'd be all good to go after the list! Also, can you vouch they'll be NM+ condition?

Thanks people!

@benomac7 - I'm happy with those prices, have you got all four holo gym leaders from gym heroes? And they're in NM+ condition? So if it was all four we'd be looking at $41 shipped? PM to finalise :)

@GUERO51 - I'm more than happy to pay for the shipping tracked and insured, that's the only way I want to buy to be honest! I've always been worried about lost items etc as well (although luckily hasn't happened yet) so that's all good! Definitely would be interested in getting the list off ya, I don't want to pay too much for Commons/Uncommons, 20c for Common, 30c for Uncommon, if that's ok with you then we'd be all good to go after the list! Also, can you vouch they'll be NM+ condition?

Thanks people!

To keep it simple why dont we just keep coomons and uncommons at .25. I will post on my sale thread by tomorrow what Holo and non holo rares I have. All my cards are mint to NM+. You can look up my itrader refs to verify that. If you are looking for pristine cards that will be hard to find. There are very few errorless/scratchless cards. I am very confident you will be happy with what you get from me.

@GUERO51 That sounds good, I'll check out what ones you have when they're up, and post back over this way the totals etc. Thank you!

This is what I got:
GYM CHALLENGE

1)Blaine’s Arcanine---$8
2)Blaine’s Charizard---$20
3)Brock’s Ninetails----($9--1st edition)/$6
4)Erika’s Venasaur----($15—1st edition)/$10
5)Giovanni’s Gyrados---$5
6)Giovanni’s Machamp---$5
7)Giovanni’s Nidoking---$7
8)Giovannis Persian---$3
9)Koga’s Beedrill----$3
10)Koga’s Ditto---($10-1st edition)/$5
11)Lt. Surge’s Raichu---($12—1st edition)/$6
12)Misty’s Golduck---$4
13)Misty’s Gyrados---$9
14)Rocket’s Mewtwo—($25—1st edition)
15)Rocket’s Zapdos---$10

Commons/uncommons----(.30 1st edition)/.25 non 1st edition

GYM HEROES

2) Brock’s Rhydon---($5-1st edition)/$2
3) Erika’s Clefable---($6—1st edition)/$3
4) Erika’s Dragonair---$4
5) Erika’s Vileplume---$1
6) Lt. Surge’s Electabuzz---$4
7) Lt. Surge’s Fearow---$4
8) Lt. Surge’s Magneton---$1
9) Misty’s Seadra---$2
10) Misty’s Tentacruel--$2
11) Rocket’s Hitmonchan--$5
12) Rocket’s Moltres---$7
13) Rocket’s Scyther---$4
14) Sabrina Gengar---$7
28) Lt. Surge’s Raichu---$7-1st edition/ $4
31) Misty’s Poliwrath---$3-1st edition/$2
33) Rocket’s Snorlax---$2-1st edition/$1

Commons/uncommons----(.30 1st edition)/.25 non 1st edition

Thanks people!

I don't know what set they are from but I have sabrina lt. Surge misty Brock and Erica holo.
They are nm but I can check again tomorrow.

Sorry for the late response guys;

OK, @GUERO51 - I can find much better prices than those here at the gym on the holos/rares, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to someone else's sale house on the gym so I wont, but I guess I'm gonna have to pass due to the prices. If it's still worth your time, I'd take a full set of uncommons and commons in 1st edition if you have them, I worked it out just then to work out at $54.30 if I've counted how many unc/com's there are correctly! Lmk!

@benomac7 - I'll take all those, reply back for final price when ya ready :)

Thanks guys!

---------- Post added 02/27/2013 at 08:27 AM ----------

Sorry @GUERO51, I've managed to find all gym heroes/gym challenge elsewhere, thanks very much for your trouble though!

@benomac7

Have you managed to sus out the gym cards? I'm still after the victini and articuno if possible! Lmk :)

Sounds perfect @gigablaster, I'll PM with address to confirm, holla back with a paypal address. *EDIT* only one needed :)

I checked the gym cards they are not near mint.
If you like you can have them if you cover the shipping.
If not its ok.
I rather give them away then to sell them and you don't like the price.
Happy customers always come back.
Lmk pm if you like.

@benomac7 - awesome! I'll still chuck on a couple of dollars extra for the gym cards. Doesn't feel right otherwise! I'll pm with address, lmk final price for shipping et al.

Let me get the cards together and ill give you a price.
I don't how much shipping will be.
Last week I sent 3x cards and it was 6.dollars.
With out tracking and insurance.
So ill let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back