Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm lookin for some stuff for league.

16 holon transceiver
12 holon mentor

just non-holo is great.

Do you have?

CML for 20 – RH Magcargo, H Mentors x2. (all rh)
and all of Holon Transcievers

I will pay you $15 shipped.

Hi, im really interested in your DX Jirachi RH. I can pay $5 thru paypal shipped. LMK or counter please.

The Hybrid - So you would want all of these:

Deoxys Holo/Rares
16 – Deoxys [Normal]
17 – Deoxys [Attack]
18 – Deoxys [Defense] x2

Deoxys RHs
17 – RH Deoxys [Attack] (sorry, had the form listed wrong originally as "speed")

Emerald Holo/Rares
2 - Deoxys

Emerald RHs
2 - RH Deoxys

? Would you do $8 shipped for all?

yuyuman345 - I'm only looking to sell, not trade. Sorry.

speeder - FOUND them! XD Do you need multiples or just one of each? I have x4 Holon Transceiver and x3 Holon Mentor.

Jason - I'm sorry, I can't send to Australia...unless you're in the States/Canada at the moment. If so, I can only give you the Holon Transceivers in speeder does not want all of them/we don't make a deal.

Matias - I'm seeing a lot of completed eBay auctions that are around $10, and this is also what the 'Gym's price guide says for "average" for the RH version. Would you do $8 shipped?

interested in these. How much?

Battle Frontier x5

Could you let me know for individually. thanks.

twinkle - The Price Guide says $2 each is average, I could go a little lower depending on how many you want.

yuyuman345 - Not officially, lol, but I don't think I'll be playing for a while, so I'm getting rid of doubles. There's already two people in line for the Transceivers and one each for the RH and regular Mentors, so if those trades don't work out I'll PM you.

MewIsCute90 - I can do all but the RH Mentor, since that's already spoken for...would you go a little higher? $7 shipped?

The Hybrid - I asked up there if you'd do $8 shipped. :D

MewIsCute90 - Could you do $6?

pokemonforever - Anything not already spoken for, you now have dibs on. :biggrin:

speeder - FOUND them! XD Do you need multiples or just one of each? I have x4 Holon Transceiver and x3 Holon Mentor.

Yeah. I can take them all, pm me how much you want.

thanks.

TRJessie579 said:
pokemonforever - Anything not already spoken for, you now have dibs on. :biggrin:
Score.. Hold your Energy cards too.. I'll probably give a quote after Otakon 2006.. Planning to spend over $1,000 there.. :tongue: I'll be sure to save a decent amount for you too!! Jewerly can be quite expensive..:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back