Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur

I desperately need 2x Rayquaza ex by this saturday. Ill buy 2 of them for $30! Thats right, $30! But if you really dont want to part with your Rayquaza, I'll pay $3 just to borrow them for one day. :( Pleaase?!

Last edited:
Venusaur said:
I desperately need 2x Rayquaza ex by this saturday. Ill buy 2 of them for $30! Thats right, $30! But if you really dont want to part with your Rayquaza, I'll pay $3 just to borrow them for one day. :( Pleaase?!
i have 1 raquaza dat i mite trade or sell y r u offering so much dat it its only worth $5 to everyone cause hes not dat gud well if u r really gud with him i guess i can help u out a lil where r u goin to city champions? or where? if i c u cause im goin to the city champions i hope i can c u so i can sell them to u for $5 each i guess k

n by the way im not judging ur deck n im not saying nutin about it so sry if ur mad or n e thing k

Im going to the CC in pennsylvania, but even if youre not going there, I would like to buy your Rayquaza by mail. So LMK

Venusaur said:
Im going to the CC in pennsylvania, but even if youre not going there, I would like to buy your Rayquaza by mail. So LMK

some just got my raquaza at the city champions bought 2 of them for $5 for one and 1 amy ex for the other so sorry but i can still look for one but i t would take a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back