Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close

wow.. gc didn't have any good games for it after 2004?

Fire Emblem path of radiance
LotR TTA
pokemon colleseum
pokemon XD
Metroid prime 2 Echos

that is just a few that came out in 2004 and after.

Twilight princess we just got for GC as well, so it seems like all the way up to the end, nintendo was making some pretty good games.

and if you don't like nintendo, go buy a ps3 for 500 bucks. and get what games are out for it so far? final fantasy, and really that is it that are worth owning( a few other titles)

or get an xbox 360, and get dead rising, and the halo series.

yep.. because the weather channel is getting some bugs worked out of it, nintendo must suck. the internet is rather easy to use, some people seem to really enjoy it. give it a chance, and don't be like "omg teh suxxor!!" because with reasoning of "a pc can do it better" then no one would EVER need to own an xbox, because, xbox is simply an overhyped PC, which focus's on racing and FPS games, which both are much better on the PC due to mouse and keyboard.

SO no one should own an xbox by your theory of "a pc can do it better"

but hey, that is just me, and i plan on getting just the Wii, and neither of the other 2 systems until a game really catches my eye for them

I don't know what your problem is. I'm happy with my purchase. :D Best $249.99+tax I ever spent. :D

Actually, I DO know what your problem is. You sold Wii Sports you heartles *&^%$#@! :mad:

Back