Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

1993FLYGON

Rules
1) I don't want fake/false/copy Games, (if I trade with you and I get a false game I'll sending the game back to you.)
2) All my games is Pal/European.
3) Just ask for pictures

Want
Pokemon Pearl (Eu/Pal) English or German language. I don't care if you had played it.
Pokemon Saphire (Eu/Pal) English or German language. I don't care if you had played it.
Final Fantasy 1,2,3,4,5,6,9,10-2 and 12 (Eu/Pal) I don't care if you had played it but its still need to be near mint - mint.

Haves

PS2 - Harry Potter 3 (PAL/Danish) played
GC - The Legends of Zelda - Oracle of Season (PAL) played
GC - RhinoRumble (PAL) played
N64 - Pokemon Snap (PAL) played
N64 - Star Wars - Rogue Squadron (PAL) played
PS1 - Harry Potter 1 (PAL/Danish) played
PS1 - Harry Potter 2 (PAL/Danish) played
PS1 - Hugo The Evil Mirror (PAL) played

Last edited:
I would ask you take the time to read over the forum rules again as yo uare allowed 2 active trading thread in the trading forumand you currently have 7!!! Please take the time to edit the titles of your old threads to "please close" or something along that line. I have quoted form the rules :

You can only have two (2) active topics in this forum. If you already have 2 and wish to start another for some strange reason, you can edit one and change the title of it to "Please Close". You can also email a Mod to have it closed. Hint: instead of starting a new topic, you can save time by just Editing your original post to reflect your new Haves and/or Wants.

If you already have 2 and wish to start another for some strange reason, you can edit one and change the title of it to "Please Close". Here’s how you do that: First of all, go up to your earliest post in the thread that you no longer need – post #1. Head to the bottom of that post and click on the link that says, “edit”. When the screen opens back up, you can go down to the bottom of the box and click on the link called, “go advanced”. When it opens a second time, you can edit the title of your thread to, “Please Close,” “Mods, Please Close,” or “Please Lock,” or any appropriate combo of the above. We’d like to ask you to not edit your first post’s contents – just the title – when you want to close out a topic. This is for your own protection in the case that something happens. If you don’t edit the contents, the mods can look at the original contents to help you whenever trade disputes happen.

Those who have more than 2 topics open in the trade forum may find all their trade threads closed for a period of time.

Also there is absolutely no buying or selling in the trading forum so there is no need to offer money in your haves.

I will allow one day to comply with the above or I will be locking all threads.

Thanks,pokemonmike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back