Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
>.>

Oookkk who is this guy?? Ummz, pokegym members r haters, HATE HATE HATE!! Is he the one that won the last worlds? Well a lot of ppl r jealous and others are just upset about how weak the last worlds was and they dont see him as the world champ. If he aint the last worlds champ my bad XD ppl are then just jealous XD

i agree entirely, he worked hard to get where he is. How many of us think that we should have won worlds? too many. but thats the way things roll.

why did he make a new account, with a different name? it's not like he was a stranger to the 'gym as he'd been posting here before and after worlds '07, under a different account...

if he was getting threats or other abuse via PM, those should be forwarded to the admins of the 'gym for investigation.

'mom

This sounds like hearsay. You're not involved, so I don't understand why you're making yourself involved.

This sounds like hearsay. You're not involved, so I don't understand why you're making yourself involved.

well, jeremy and i talked alot. we were somewhat close on the gym. it may seem like ultimate dusknoir is a fraud or something, but shortly after ancient pokemon trainer's last login, ultimate dusknoir came about. And i reaaly dont understand why people did this suddenly. i dont know.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

and maybe im not directly involved, but its not good that jeremy had to leave. its a shame in any ways, just like how people discuss martin and the whole banning incident. they arent involved, so why should they talk?

Last edited:
Jeremy still has an active account on the gym, why exactly did he make a new account to post on here?
This is a load of trash, he has no reason to make a new account, and he has said nothing about bieng offended or even bieng Jeremy. If it was Jeremy, tough. If it wasn't, tough.
I fail to see a point for this thread.

Even if he did break the rules and make a new account, that gives nobody the right to send hurtful messages :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

If he is getting threatening PMs, that should be reported and it would be dealth with.

If he was sent threatening PM's, he simply forwards them to a Mod or Admin, Mom or Pop will be quite happy to rid the gym of scum like that.
Seriously, the point of this thread=...

hmmmm dusknoir told me he was jeremy, and on his profile he talked about it. I am thouroughly convinced now that dusknoir was not jeremy however.

on regionals forums, it said jeremy won with G&G.

and dusknoir said he hated g & g more than anything.

wait yeah he did, empoleonperson! look at APT's profile and look at all his posts. there are LOADS of "yeah, i totally took it with rambolt!" posts there, and posts about how he is champ. LOADS.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

dusknoir was actually a bit more modest about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back