Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything off of my list that isn't on your wants list that you'd be willing to trade for that McDonald's Squirtle??? My trade thread is located in my signature, under 'my mighty heap'. Please LMK! ^_^

Birthday Pikachu Ver.1
Birthday Pikachu Ver. 2
World Hobby Pikachu '05 (sealed)
711 Pikachu (holo)
711 Pikachu (non holo)
ANA Flying Pikachu '99
Coro Coro Flying Pikachu
McDonald's Pikachu (holo)
McDonald's Pikachu (non holo)
Ooyama's Pikachu
World Pikachu Collection [sealed]
E3 Pikachu [yellow cheeks]
1st edition W Stamp Pikachu

i would really like these, check my have/wants list

Hi baby*j! How about Deoxys Ex #99 and Sharpedo Ex for one of your Shinings from DX? PLMK!

I have these:

TRR Here Comes Team Rocket! ***
Japanese Venusaur ex 1/e
Japanese Blaziken ex 1/e

Needing the Latios* from DX.

LMK how close we are to a possible trade! :smile:

Last edited:
Gosh I just traded away a bunch of your wants. Anyway...

Have:

Skyridge Crystal Charizard
Deoxys ex Attack?
Deoxys ex Defense?

And these up on eBay(good offer and I'll end the auction):
Aquapolis Crystal Lugia
Treecko*

Want:
Blaziken ex
Charizard ex (High Want)
Shining Latias (High Want)
Shining Latios
Shinng Rayquaza (High Want)
Salamence ex
JPN Player's Promo Celebi ex (High Want)
JPN Lilypad Mew
JPN Neo 4 Shining Charizard (High Want)

Invader-ZIM - Everything I need from you are going to other members... maybe next time I guess? =)

SystemFrame - How about:

My - R. Moltres ex
For your - Shining Mewtwo, Base 2 Charizard, Base 2 Blastoise

LMK.

surge - Nothing I need, sorry.

sarz - All I could use is the DXY Rayquaza ex but that's not enough for the Salamence ex... sorry.

SomethingElse - No thanks. The TRR ex are like my lowest wants. You can probably figure that out with my willing to trade one for a couple Base 2's and a semi-rare Mewtwo, lol. (check out my reply to SystemFrame above if you have no clue what I'm talking about) ^^^

Zim - Hi. Thanks for the offer but no thanks.

RainbowRichards - I want those cards, no doubt about it... but I think I'd rather have my Latios star*. Sorry. Would you maybe sell them? Or need anything else from me?

Also, I really don't have a clue about these Japanese ex (though I just traded for a Charizard and Blastoise ex -.-). Do they come unlimited? If so how much more are the 1st edition ones worth?

Shaw - My main want of what you have is the Crystal Charizard. Next would be the Treecko star* (I guess everyone here likes the proper term). What could I get for the Blaziken ex?

AquaChallengerB - Crobat ex x2 is my main want. I'd be happy with one for now though. Could I get one for Armaldo ex? Or both for all the POP promos on my list? I'll add in a TRR ex too. LMK. (Entei is gone though, need to edit it out).

baby*j said:
RainbowRichards - I want those cards, no doubt about it... but I think I'd rather have my Latios star*. Sorry. Would you maybe sell them? Or need anything else from me?

Also, I really don't have a clue about these Japanese ex (though I just traded for a Charizard and Blastoise ex -.-). Do they come unlimited? If so how much more are the 1st edition ones worth?

The Blastoise ex, Charizard ex, and Venusaur ex JPN come from the Flight of the Legends theme decks set of 53 cards (the only set that I know of that put random cards in the decks instead of a fixed set of 15~16 cards). The decks are available in 1/e and unlim. 1/e will only be more valuable due to it's inherent scarcity.

How much more would I need to add to get the Latios*?? It's the last one we need to finish our set (and the only thing I really need from you at the moment). I also have these:

Deoxys Manectric ex ***
Deoxys Crobat ex ***

[edit]I remembered that I also have the new JPN Feraligatr ex, Typhlosion ex 1/e , and Meganium ex 1/e that were recently released (the water deck wasn't released with 1/e stamp!). [/edit]

Last edited:
i could trade you ray ex for sally ex but do you have these for throwins?

1 x camerput dx
2 x Rare Candy

Last edited:
SomethingElse - I'll have to take get back to you on your list...

sarz - Uhh no thanks. That's like super unfair.

Shadow Zangoose - Nice offer but no thanks.

Zim - No thanks.

AquaChallengerB - I'll PM you an offer soon.

RR - Same as above.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Have:

Crystal Charizard
Deoxys ex 98

Want:
Latias*
Latios*
Ray*
Blaziken ex
Salamence ex

My Charizard and Deoxys for your Blaziken and Salamence? Or my two for your Ray*?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back