Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Hi Idling_Crisis, i am interested in your

3x Mew Ex (HP)
x1 gyrados*
since i dont have any of your wants, please check my haves 2 see if you need anything. i also have a bit of money as well. so let me know what we can do. thanks let me know

Idling_Crisis said:
1) You will send first if you are trading/buying, period. I will send first if you are selling.
2) I do buy. (PayPal Only)
3) I do sell. (PayPal Only)
4) If you want to trade for an ex/*, be prepared to trade an ex/*.
5) I am not listing all my cards, so if it's not listed, ask.
6) You make the first offer.
7) At this time I will only be taking selling offers from the US.
8) I live in Ohio, so if you want to trade/buy/sell in person to save shipping, LMK.
9) I am not responsible for you not reading or abiding by these rules.
I can understand the sending first if buying. But as per trading, it is considered suspicious to most traders when a newcomer to these trading forums demand people, even with high references, to send first in a trade. As per the other rules, they seem quite similar to mine. :tongue: (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

pokemonforever said:
I can understand the sending first if buying. But as per trading, it is considered suspicious to most traders when a newcomer to these trading forums demand people, even with high references, to send first in a trade. As per the other rules, they seem quite similar to mine. :tongue: (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Yes, I understand that it could be suspicious, but it's how I will do my dealing. I do not wish to get ripped off myself, and I don't entirely trust this system of trade yet. As for the rules looking similar to yours... well :tongue: back at you... (Yes I stole the set up from you, but I don't care!)

Last edited:
Idling_Crisis said:
Yes, I understand that it could be suspicious, but it's how I will do my dealing. I do not wish to get ripped off myself, and I don't entirely trust this system of trade yet. As for the rules looking similar to yours... well :tongue: back at you... (Yes I stole the set up from you, but I don't care!)
Boo...stealing is unsportsmanlike conduct!! :mad: lol.. Well, unfortunately, I have 1x Flareon ex. Details are listed in my signature, if you're interested. And there are many whom you can trust. Most of them have reputations exceeding that of this website. :thumb:

Blackanese: Spoke to you on AIM, awaiting you to get your cards to move forward.

Thunderbolt: Also spoke to you on AIM. Getting back to you later today.

Pokemonforever: I never played fair :tongue: And I am watching your bid, so cross your fingers for me! :thumb: :clap: :biggrin:

MewIsCute90 said:
i need your mewtwo*
Blissey ex
and a ah bellosom (hp) if you have one
cml

I have three AH Bellosom (HP). I looked your have list over and don't see much I want, but I am willing to sell. Name a price in PM if you are interested.

Last edited:
hey idling chris, just letting u know looks like im not getting the arcanines it already being traded sorry. but check my list one more time to see if theres anything you need . thanks let me know.

I want:

2x Banette Ex (LM)
5x Mew Ex (HP)
1x Meganium Ex (UF)
2x Crawdaunt Ex (HP)

Check my list please.

twinkle said:
CML for the Mew HP

Sorry Twinkle. I don't see anything of interest. But I do sell if you are interested.

blackanese said:
hey idling chris, just letting u know looks like im not getting the arcanines it already being traded sorry. but check my list one more time to see if theres anything you need . thanks let me know.

Blackanese, not a problem. I really don't see anything else of interest. Keep me in mind if you get any of my wants.

Boofu said:
I want:

2x Banette Ex (LM)
5x Mew Ex (HP)
1x Meganium Ex (UF)
2x Crawdaunt Ex (HP)

Check my list please.

The Politoed Exs, Feraligatr Ex, and Umbreon Exs interest me. Make offer.

PLEASE check my list or price me for these ( how much per item ) I REALLY need your Jolteons

1x Mewtwo* (HP)
2x Jolteon Ex (DS)

Venusaur said:
My:
$130

Your:
1x Mewtwo* (HP)
1x Celebi Ex (P2)
2x Banette Ex (LM)
1x Meganium Ex (UF)
1x Sceptile Ex (MA)
1x Feraligatr Ex (UF)
2x Electrode Ex (RG)
1x Medicham Ex (EM)
1x Salamance Ex (DX)
1x Flygon Ex (LM)
1x Scizor Ex (UF)?

Let me think about this, ok?

MewIsCute90 said:
ill give you 9$ for the blissey ex and ah bellosom lmk

No thanks.

Nanashii said:
PLEASE check my list or price me for these ( how much per item ) I REALLY need your Jolteons

1x Mewtwo* (HP)
2x Jolteon Ex (DS)

I could use your blastoise, make an offer.

Boofu said:
Feraligatr and Umbreon

for your

Mew and Meganium

No thanks.

Venusaur said:
Sounds good!

I ended up trading the two Banette Ex's off this weekend. If you want to make another offer...

Lancer said:
I need your

mewtwo *
Gyrados *

Please check my haves if thats not to much to ask

I'm interested in your Flareon Ex, Vaporeon Ex, and Umbreon Ex. Make an offer.

Boofu said:
Counteroffer?

Interested, but not highly interested in those cards enough for that trade, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back