Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PLease help me, we are not allowed to participate in a CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowgym

OKe guys help me out because what I just read is to bad for words.

We will have 3 CC's
1. In Groningen, players from outside that region are not wanted and are not allowed to play. They have only 8 subcribtions now and that "TO" is going to do the CC at his home (yes Private residence).
His words are on his website and translated they say:
Players from other regions who normally not come to my tournaments can not participate I refuse to let them play. You will not get the change to come and earn a bye .

That guy is normally only doing unlimited tournaments with mixed rules once per 2 months.

2. Leiden may 1st CC agegroup 11-14 may 2nd maybe a CC for 10- and 15+

Also this guy is normally only doing unlimited tournaments but once a month.
The place he is doing this tournament have a very dangerous stair and when you are disabled you cannot get upstairs. You are not allowed to use the restroom in the store on the groundlevel, but you have to go outside walk to McD and go the the toilet overthere.

3. Made - this one is correct and will be a fun day to go.

What can I do with this?
So me and my players are not accepted in Groningen.
I can't go to Leiden because I have backproblems and that stairs is to dangerous for me.

The same appears for my friend in Amsterdam with the other "Pokemonclub"
We have 100 players and at least 20 of them want to try to earn a bye and now we can't.

HELP

Remember our distributor is not answering our emails and PUI says contact your distributor each time we have questions. So what can I do. This is insane.

Closing as a duplicate.
Please see the thread in the City Championship forum.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back