Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyl16

Pokemon (19)
3-3 Roserade (SF)
3 Skuntanks (PL)
2-2 Weezing (GE)
1-1 Azelf Lv. X (LA)
2-1 Giratina Lv. X (Let Loose, Wrack Down)
1 Toxicroak (PL)

T/T/S/S (23)
2 Energy Gain
3 Moonlight Stadium
1 Galactic HQ
2 Poke Drawer +
1 Looker
2 Poke Turn
3 Bebe's
1 Premier Ball
2 Great Ball
2 Roseanne's
1 Bucks
1 Cyrus
1 Luxury Ball
1 Night Maintnace

Energy (18)

Strategy
Set Up Skuntank and poison structure
then deep poison with roserade 80 + Poison + weezing extra 10

More commonly successful folks in premiere events will use Toxicroak G, since he can't be poisoned, among other reasons (like the whole G deck engine), unlike Roserade.

If Roserade is your fav and you still want to run her, you might think about a tech Xatu to get the poison off her... otherwise your extra damage on poison will hurt Roserade, too.

On second thought, it may be easier to trade for some double full heal to handle curing Roserade. You can cut your Skunk line down to help make room. At most two and search them with your Great Ball or Roseanne.

Last edited:
well i rarely have a problem with roserade and poison because i always have moonlight stadium out, therefore i just retreat and cure the poison. then to bring her back out i usually just poketurn my active

moonlight only works for dark/psychic pokemon and won't work with that roserade of yours.
also, you might wanna take out the azelfs and the giritinas for more toxicroak G's, take out 1 skuntank ( 2 is enough and he is bad start ) then put in more galactic support and put in some crobat G's to use there attack putting 2 damage counters pplus wezing = 3 counters per turn...

i hope i helped.

actually roserade (SF) is psychic..and it works well with moonlight
----
yeah i dont really use the giratinas and azelf

but how many toxicroaks and crobats should i play?

Here are my suggestions for you to try, you can try each separately or all of them, I put my reasons for the change on each section

Where is Budew? Buddy-buddy is the best baby attack in the game. Man you should be running 3 of these. It will speed up your set up and make Roselia's attack non-flippy. Add a Memory Berry and now Roserade can poison the defending Pokemon by it's self without Skuntank, or search the Skuntank out of the deck. I would drop the Azelf and Azelf Lv.X for Budew.

Take out Giratina for Uxie and Uxie LvX if you have one. You need more card drawing power.

Drop the weezing line. If you are not going to use 4-4 with it then it is not worth it. Most people can get around poison just like you plan to get around poisoning yourself. The double poison will only net you an extra 10 once and a while not to mention if you get poisoned YOU take an extra 10 too so it becomes a wash. I think you would get better use from Crobat G, You can still double poison if you want plus you get one time 10 damage to one of your opponents Pokemon, resistance to Fighting and free retreat. so lets add 3 Crobat G's and and extra Poketurn

You need a bit more variety in stadiums. What do you do if your opponent plays Moonlight to counter your 1 Galactic? No more Poison Structure for you. Add another Galactic or Miasma

2 Pokedrawer? Once again 4 or none. I vote 2 more Roseanne's

Trade Lookers for another Cyrus or a Warp point. Lookers is not going to help you much and Cyrus could save your bacon with a well timed Poketurn.

Drop Bucks and the Premier Ball for 2 Memory Berry to help Roserade in a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back