Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Help Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYPER EEVEE

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
I need help on my new deck it has Alakasam (LC) to get rid of damage done by Gardevoior to spread the energy you use Alakasam (SR) to Spread energy to where I need them. Wobbefet (N2) if one who gets the damage swaped to. I use Mew (E1) to pick off guys on the bench. Decatty(Holo) helps get everything out faster and does quite a bit of damage in 2on2 battle I use energy statium obviously to get the energy back I loose from Max Energy Draw
(Delcatty's Poke Power). I have alot of ernergy so I can use Gardevoir and Delcatty's power often.

4 Abra (E1)
2 Kadabra (SR)
2 Alakasam (LC)
2 Alakasam (SR)
3 Ralts (link blast)
1 Kirlia (Life drain)
2 Gardevoior
3 Skitty (lunge)
2 Delcatty (holo)
1 Mew (E1)
2 Wobbefett (N2)

2 Copycat
2 elm
4 breeder
4 pokemon center
1 Energy Statuim

21 Psychic
2 Recycle Energy

Thanks ahead of time for your help :D

I'd drop 3 Psychic Energy (drop it to 20) and add another Copycat and two more Energy Stadium, and that's a good deck!

Two Stage 2's? Almost never a good idea. The only exception I can think of offhand is Jungle Nidoqueen plus Nidokings. You also have too many Energy by at least 5, and not even close to enough Trainers.

Okay, my fix:

4 Ralts/Psycho Boom
3 Kirlia/Removal Beam
2 Gardevoir RS
1 Gardevoir ex
2 Mewtwo ex
2 Cleffa
2 Tyrogue
1 Suicune NH Rev.

14 Psychic
3 Boost

4 Gold Berry
3 Focus Band
4 Double Gust
4 Elm
3 Copycat
2 Pokemon Trader
3 Juggler
1 Eco Gym
2 Energy Removal 2

Alakazam took up too much space and Gardevoir is good enough alone. Mewtwo ex is there for turn 2 60 damage. Boost for Gardevoir.And the Eco Gym is for Gardevoir ex. You do energy removal 2 and get an extra card or 2 in their hand. Not sure if it will work, but, you can try it out.

Good Luck and I'll see you at league in a few minutes.:p

~Eevee

Ugh,

Go with SSE, except switch another Gardevior to an EX one, so it will be 2 Gard EX and 1 RS Gard.

With SSE'z Fix, drop the rouges for a Pichu and another Cune.

I dunno why Eco ;/ .. so Drop that for another ER2 :D

This deck has potential :p ...

** waits to play against it **

it will be a good match :p .. But, will it de-rail mah Cargo :D .. make it and bring it saturday .. mmmkay =P.

~Chris.

Eco Gym was there for Energy Removal 2 and Gardevoir ex. His attack says it does 10 damage for each card in their hand, but you're probably right. It's too risky

~Eevee

First edit your topic header to be more descriptive.

Second try to rebalence the evolutions of Alakazam and Gradevoir. Even with Beeder I think it is way too imbalenced. Also jump the Breeder for Rare Candy. Third have a Big Basic Pokemon (but not EX) that holds alot of HP like Chancey from Aquapolis. It doesn't matter what it does, as long it can have damage on it. Wobbefet is somewhat good for such a scenario but I do believe it's retreat cost stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back