Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

payney

Old thread, needs to be locked. Please follow the link in my signature to see my new list.

Last edited:
1x Mismagius GL Lv. X
1x Heatran Lv . X
1x Palkia G Lv. X
1x Base Set Charizard

For My:
4x Dusknoir DP (2x RH)
4x Rare Candy
4x Kingdra (3x RH)
4x Warp Point
4x Super Scoop Up
1x Nidoqueen [RR]
3x Uxie [LA]
2x Uxie Lv.X [LA]
3x Broken Time Space

Hello and welcome to the gym. I have to ask you to change some of your rules as they contradict gym rules.

2a It doesn't matter if they live overseas as long as they have more refs then you are required to send first. As for your reason this rule they can say the same thing with you being overseas from them.

2b If they live in the UK and have more refs you are required to send first.

3 If someone has more good refs then you but also has a bad ref and the bad ref bothers you maybe you should not even trade with them. Otherwise you go by total refs. Below is an example where they out rank you in refs even if they have a bad one.

YOU have 15 refs all good which equals a rank of 15 good refs.

THEY have 35 good refs but also have 1 bad ref which equals a ref rank of 34.

Pokegym rules supersede any other rules you may make so please keep that in mind.

I will give you 24 hours to change those rules or the thread may be closed.

evil psyduck - I will agree to change rules 2a and 2b as I did think they were a bit exessive, but in my understanding I am actually allowed to keep rule number 3 as it is as this protects me from bad traders, i,e a neg reference could have been given for something minor such as a creased card when a person was told it is mint to actual theft of cards. I understand that your rules are superior to mine but I also have my rights to thing about and my security when using the trading forums. I would say only as a suggestion that a rule is made up to clarify this or maybe get a public vote to see whether an actual rule should be made regarding negative references as there is not actually anything in the trading forum rules that clarifies this.

ljgenco12 - Sorry didn't see anything.

evil psyduck - I will agree to change rules 2a and 2b as I did think they were a bit exessive, but in my understanding I am actually allowed to keep rule number 3 as it is as this protects me from bad traders, i,e a neg reference could have been given for something minor such as a creased card when a person was told it is mint to actual theft of cards. I understand that your rules are superior to mine but I also have my rights to thing about and my security when using the trading forums. I would say only as a suggestion that a rule is made up to clarify this or maybe get a public vote to see whether an actual rule should be made regarding negative references as there is not actually anything in the trading forum rules that clarifies this.

ljgenco12 - Sorry didn't see anything.

yea but till then you should change the rule so tht then mods dont close your thread

Do you need the Mew Star and the ex's I have like yo urequested? I need Mismagius GL LV X assuming you didn't trade it.

Donezator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back