Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolution said:
Basically just need a few RH cards, and a couple of other necessities for decks and what not. Here's a quick list:

Need in RH:
2x Professor Elm's Training Method UF
1x Holon Transceiver
1x Switch FRLG
1x Power Tree
1x Rare Candy EM Preferred, SS ok
1x Squirtle FRLG Bubble
1x Wartortle FRLG Water Gun
1x Pidgey FRLG
1x Chansey FRLG
3x Holon's Magneton RH

Need in w/e form:
2x Rare Candy
xX Holon's Magneton/Electrode

EX needs:
xX Mew EX

* Needs:
1x Latias *
1x Latios *

Please check my list in my sig for what you're looking for, for the most part it is up to date. Thanks!

-Absolution

I have a few other things that are on ur H/W List, But I can discuss that with U over PM/IM...

I have
Squirtle, Wartortle, Pidgey, Chansey, Switch.... I Most Likely Have 2 NH Candy... And I have a bunch of stuff off ur list...

LMK if we can work something out.... I am looking for UF Ex's...
THX...
Drew

P.S. My Im Is in my Profile... :thumb:

lugiaseeker: Hardly...

pokemonfan123: No thanks.

TheDarkTwins: Definitely have some UF stuff I can unload, I'll drop you a PM later tonight.

-Absolution

I have power tree and 2 prof elm training methods

I want Tryanitar ex

check my list for something else you could want

it means you shouldnt offer people ridiculous deals like latios star for lugia ex. thats like saying ill trade you my 20 dollars for your 45 dollars.

i have
1x Holon Transceiver (AH)
2x Wobbuffet LM (NH)
1x Raichu EX
1x Vaporeon EX
1x Energy Root (RH)

i need your
1x Arcanine EX
1x Rayquaza *

can u make an offer :)

lugiaseeker: See nice's post.

AdondeUno: Are they RH? If so we might be able to work something out, lmk.

nice: Thanks for saying what I didn't want to say. :)

MichaelMT2005: If that's all you want from me, I don't think we can work something out - sorry.

-Absolution

hey there again. i have these for you-
Holon Transceiver AH
Holon's Electrode AH
i am looking for double rainbow energy, emerald or TATM(preferable emerald). do you happen to have any?

AdondeUno: Honest mistake, no problem.

MichaelMT2005: I don't even want those cards ATM, I'm really trying to get the needs I want from THIS list out of the way first, that's why I made this thread. Sorry.

SupremeBlader22: What's up? How many Double Rainbows would you need? I'd really like to make a trade here, let me know how much you'd need to get both of those cards :)

TheDarkTwins: Drew, I've updated my other list, so the majority of what you have isn't really a big need ATM. Basically I'm looking for offers with the cards on this list, so whatever you have from these could you please make an offer? Thanks.

-Absolution

SupremeBlader22: I got 4 NH DRE for you, 2x from TMTA, 2x from Emerald. I'll trade you all 4x for the RH Holon's Electrode and RH Holon's Transceiver. LMK, thanks!

-Absolution

Professor Elm: Probably don't want to trade BLS stuff for Mew EX atm, I'm finding better deals for them, sorry.

-Absolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back