Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

plz close

Status
Not open for further replies.
I run this AMU deck as well and can say that the Claydol is not needed however if you want please by all means keep it because is can't hurt. However remove the froslass line and -1 Absol.

+1 Uxie MT
-1 Azelf Lv.X
+1 Azelf MT

I would max out on Bebe's and Roseanne's Research and also run only 2 NM and 1 TSD I would run Cynthia's feelings instead of POV but that is personal. Also Bubble Coat is not necessary because of Azelf Lv.X. On top of that 3 Premier Ball in this deck makes it that much more efficient.:thumb:

The Multi's are not needed unless you plan to attack with absol which is not necessary but any gaps I would fill with Psychic Energy between 14-16 would be a little more consistent for this type of build with 2 Mesprit Lv.X.

Hope this helps any questions just ask!:biggrin:

Edit: For this build as well I would look at fitting in Energy Pickup and Energy Switch if Supreme Blast is the focus of this deck.

Ur deck sucks Denny! lol JK. Anyway don't like tha Frosslass tech. Y do u have it in here? Also I agree on tha MT Azelf. Awesome in mirror match among others.

omg get another uxie in there!

why absol?
why froslass?

you need something to counter mewtwo lvx, as i can see him as a decent tech just for your deck.

so throw in a 1-1 grumpig LA tech and 1 lake boundary.

sorted.

omg get another uxie in there!

why absol?
why froslass?

you need something to counter mewtwo lvx, as i can see him as a decent tech just for your deck.

so throw in a 1-1 grumpig LA tech and 1 lake boundary.

sorted.

ok so take the froslass out for 1-1 grumpig la absol is good to stoll me oppenant so i can get it set up

nah nah nah man.

you gotta get all 3 active to level up as soon as possible, with this in mind, you may as well start with one active.

i would run Mightyena tech instead of grumpig.:thumb:

with the big thing being psychic atm, using psychic for weakness purposes seem to be the best option imo.

specially since this tech is hear to keep mewtwo lvx at bay, playing to his weakness would be pucker! meaning 3 psy energy is the mewtwo takedown (assuming my on the spot guess of mew2 having 120 is correct)

with the big thing being psychic atm, using psychic for weakness purposes seem to be the best option imo.

specially since this tech is hear to keep mewtwo lvx at bay, playing to his weakness would be pucker! meaning 3 psy energy is the mewtwo takedown (assuming my on the spot guess of mew2 having 120 is correct)

While Grumpig requires three energy Mightyena requires two also of any kind. Yes Grumpig hits weekness but at a stage 1 with three energy attack without energy acceleration being a strong point not very consistent just to hit for weakness. Just a simple Multi and you have completely locked mewtwo with the acception of Warp and Switch Which would shut down their entire setup against this deck putting all faith in mewtwo, without spreading your energy too thin.:thumb:

While Grumpig requires three energy Mightyena requires two also of any kind. Yes Grumpig hits weekness but at a stage 1 with three energy attack without energy acceleration being a strong point not very consistent just to hit for weakness. Just a simple Multi and you have completely locked mewtwo with the acception of Warp and Switch Which would shut down their entire setup against this deck putting all faith in mewtwo, without spreading your energy too thin.:thumb:

this is all too blah blah blah, grumpig kills him in one, he also has that sick first attack if you wanna cause this problem and that. but t the end of the day, pig ohko's him and thats what you want him for. to kill mewtwo asap as he is a barrier for the rest of the deck.

~simple~

AMU is very bad deck I test this deck (DP-LA) vs Empostar (DP-MD) I loose 4 / 4 is very bad bad, the unique damage in the deck is mesprit lv. X only draw 1 prize x match up, grumping is very bad, 3 energy for K.O mewtwo lv. X , Metwo lv. X autocharge and T2 K.O grumping, vs Mightyena 1 energy requiere and block the mewtwo, You charge 3 enery in 1 grumping, when these charge to Mesprit lv. X ?? and 3 level up is very hard. This deck is fun, no competitive, you deck requiered energy pick up (LA), 2 warp and 4 swicht , 2 moonlight stadium, 4 buck training, 4 bebe search ... etc ..

mightyena > grumpig yo. Claydol is also totally not needed compared to all ur smexy draw. And you need more wager i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back