2 holon mentor
3 holon tranciever
6 holon legacy
2 copycat
3 holon WP energy
1 heal energy
2 scramble energy
4 double rainbow energy

I have lots of cards around thousands or so, so just ask me for whatever you need. I also have a 2 worlds back pack if anyone wants it, everything is still inside except for the packs :frown: I will pay for the cars i need if you would like money.

Last edited:
I have

1 lotad (surprise) (I think I can get a couple more of these too if you wait a couple of days)
3 slugma (magma ring)
1 celios network
1 holon WP energy

If you're interested in anything lmk, but it's not much.

Are the back packs this years ? And is the magnetic closure deck box still in with it? LMK as I have some of your wants and can add money need be. Also check my list for cards you may need.

Mike

old_school_ player - can you give me an offer?

Jedi_Amara- are you selling?

pokemonmike- yes this year and yes there are magnetic deck boxes.

everyone- i would appreciate it if you guyz make me an offer

Dragonite master- i will be on and off a lot, and jirachi DX arnt worth that much this year anymore

Uh... I could do you $5 shipped, though shipping takes up almost half that -_- Let me know if you're still intereste. Why do I live in stupid overseasish places?

tommynguyen said:

Dragonite master- i will be on and off a lot, and jirachi DX arnt worth that much this year anymore

Yes I will but ya never answered what is in the back packs? As some came without the magnetic closure deck box.:wink: Also is the set and binder in it?vIf ya can give me a list of the contents it would give me a better idea of what to offer.

tommynguyen said:

You say that now...but the year has just begun..

Would you do for $16 shipped?

3 holon WP energy
1 heal energy
2 scramble energy
4 double rainbow energy

The back pack does have the box that you mentioned and yes there is a set of tropical tidal wave or somethin like that, im too lazy to check sorry :nonono: Well anywayz these are from memory.

keychain set
lucario mini doll thingy
NO PACKS sorry i couldnt help it
magnetic box
mini box, size of a pre release deck box
folder 2006
2006 tidal wave cards (9)
2006 cap
2006 purple shirt

and thats all i remembered, if you think there is anything else to there just ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back