x3PETM
x2 life herb
x2 ER2
x2 energy root
x1 copycat
x1 celios network

x2 boost
x19 leaf

The real strategy of this deck is to posion your opponent over and over again. If they retreat you pull them back out with Aridos and spider trap. With persion not being able to be affected by any conditions + being able to posion with one attack, then confuse automaticly on the next attack with 30 damage, it all adds up quickly
I'm not sure If I want to keep the sandslash line (if I do I'd add 1 or 2 more to it) If the sandslash line goes I'd take out the boosts, and then add either weezing line (DX) or trainers. I know its not good to only have 1 celios and 1 copy cat, but thats all i have available right now.
So far this deck has been doing ok, and I really like it, it annoys my opponents. I was wondering about your thoughts though, it needs help

ok try this
-3meowth
-2persian
-2sanshrew
-1sandslash
-2energy search
-4wally's
-2energy root
-2boost
-4grass

+3R meowth
+2R persian ex
+3Drk Celebi
+2plusle DX
+2R ball
+2celios
+2curse powder
+2copycat
+4Drk E

this deck is pretty much the same thing as my quarantine deck.:)

if violence isn't the answer whats the question?

I don't care for Rockets Meowth or persian EX the Rocket balls won't help but get persian ex and meowth out

The nice thing about the persian is that it can't be affected by status stuff. With an energy root on it it's basicly persian EX but can do 10 more damage (w/o darkness of course) confuse and posion. If they kill persian its not as big of a deal as if they kill an EX. What are your experiences with it though?

Last edited:
+2 boostt
-2 nrg
+1marys request
-1nrg
-PEtM
+Celios

add in battle fronteir ,desert ruins,ancient tomb's
try and add a 3-3 liability line

i was thinking of running a 3-2-3 mag ex or 2-1-2 mag ex line
Why the boost energies if there is only one pokemone that really needs it in the whole line?

well once you poision them, what are you going to do about it? There is always dark crobat to auto poison with a power, and crobat ex to do 100 for three when posion, or HL crobat to triple poisoin, why not splashable tentactruel to toxic? all free retreat except dark crobat and you could play macargo/jirachi/pidgeot as your search card, just an idea.

The ROr

Nice idea, not too original but then it's not seen very much either so props to you :clap:
It looks pretty good right now except for the trainers but I understand your problem with all the trainers being so in demand it hard to trade for them, right.

OK now on to the nitty-gritty stuff
first of all if your gonna play ER2 2 is kinda usless atleast 3 but try 4 ok..

you can drop the 2 boost, the sandslash line and the NRG search. That gives you 7 cards to work with

+3/3 tentacruel line (double poison AND free retreat, nice)
-2 grass NRG
+2 more ER2
+1 persian

Try this on for size. If you like great, if not that's fine to. It's all in how YOU play. OK you don't need that many NRG so I droped a few 17 should be fine, if not too many still, and you dont need boost without sandslash. The tentacruel I already explained and the persian is for consistency. One more thing, try to switch out the PETM for celios ASAP 'cause now your deck isn't modified legal but if you did that, then it would be.

just my 2+ cents
POKEMAN

(They didn't reprint PETM, did they?)

Last edited:
They made it in UF. I like the idea, but I'd have to look at it, the only reason i had so many energies was for sunfloras second attack (20 +10 for each leaf attached to all pokemon) Nice call though. after they're poisoned I'm using aridos reactive poision

Last edited:
i say use crobat HL
heres my deck idea that im 2-0 with right now
use triple poisen crobat so they take 30 a turn then next turn free retreat to dark weezing the the take 40 damage a turn!=) and if you have dark nrg on it you can do 90 damage while they take 40 a turn
if you use it give props to me cuz this is my ORIGINAL IDEA!!=)
wat do you think

I thought about shuckle, the only problem i saw was his two energy usage... works great against EX's but i'm skeptical about him

Thats really a good idea, but does it fit with my style... I mean crobat is a stage two, and I think its more of a quick strike deck than a build up, I mean I could add a few rare candies to change it up, but then I'd feel like its like my Evil T tar deck, It is a very good idea though, 40 damage per poision... and then 20 damage for weezing attacking and they may not hit you.... THATS PURE AWESOMENESS lol nice run scept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back