4 Sydney's Stadium

Energy-19

3 DRE
8 Water
4 Phsycic
2 Special Metal
2 Fighting

Strategy

Poison them with Cactune and stall with wailord while building up weezings to increase poison damage and if they retreat you can place more damage on them with Skarmory.

Last edited:
no skarmorys put in sevipers..maybe 3 of those..like weezing...u could make this a all statis effect deck...put in hypno maybe its good...cut down to maybe 3 pachis

Stall while poisoning them, eh...?

Well first off, you need to block bench damage. Dugtrio says hello. If you don't block bench damage, decks like Magmortar will just go "meh, screw it" and start attacking your benched pokemon.

Iono if you're aware of this or not, but Dawn Stadium isn't in GE.

Why's your starter Pachirisu? Lapras is a lot better in here. Try it. Being able to get evolutions as opposed to only basics is a good thing. Plus you use Leftovers, so finding that is a good idea.

Final Concern: How are you poisoning... anything? I suppose Cacturne's a nice, safe option here. Wailord's not going to poison a thing, and he's kinda hard to get out of the active spot, so...
Yes, I see Arbok. I don't see a trick on Arbok that lets you poison while he's on the bench. I don't see a trick on Arbok that poisons without sacrificing your attack.

Oh, one more thing. Are you sure you want to play Warp Point? Should you have something poisoned and active, do you REALLY want to move it away from active slot and cure it's poison whenever you want to change which Wailord's active? Status effect decks should really be considering Switch.

u may wanna drop wailord...add hypno...put in moonlight stadium...maybe try lapras instead of pachi...or try both!!

Wailord's actually a very nice idea, because nothing can one shot it. The problem is Wailord's not going to do much besides soak up hits, and you can't seem to poison with this deck. Hence why Cacturne seems like a solid idea.

Moonlight Stadium wouldn't be as nice as something like Sydneys, 'cause Sydney's opens up that Cacturne combo, and Moonlight can't even work with Wailord (the main pokemon who's retreat cost is problematic)

much better...try warps take out skarmory...its just 2 prizes against magmortar...put in lapras maybe??cut one pokemon...itll make it faster..stevens use the cacturn from ge maybe...palkia and its x may help..it can move ur opponents pokemon in any order u want..dont like the match up??switch it...i dont know just a thought its helped me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back