3 Shaman
3 Oak's research
2 Bill's Maintenance
Energies:
14 Water
4 Boost

This deck's record is 2-0, against Blaziken/Rayquaza and Shiftry/Steelix

How does it look? All help is welcome!

Please don't post one-word responces. My deck is not being fixed by you saying, "Amphy," as I have no clue what you mean. Do you mean I am strong against it? Weak against it? Please try and help instead of making comments that are not understandable.

*sigh*

Okay. Play an Amphy deck. Amphy-AmphyEX/Psychic splash.
You are totally weak against it.
I'm not sure what you'd have against a Gardevoir deck either, apart from a present of 3 pts. Cacturne does nothing much more than 40 damage. =|

For a start, you won't see much of your Crawdunts as they are OHKOed. Then you will try to ponce around with Cacturne. 40 to the bench is nothing really. EXP-Amphy will OHKO it for 80. gg.

Linoone is a waste of space in the deck, drop it.
You'll be placing energy on it and just prolonging the agony.

Drop a TV, the Potion, Moo-Moo Milk and Fan Club. Drop Energy Search, and Bill's Maintainance. Cut the energy down to around 10. That's around half of your deck gone now.

Stick in a few Briney's Compassion, up the Shaman to 4, play some Dunsparce, splash a Fighting line if you want a chance against Amphy - Rhydon from Skyridge will make your deck more interesting. Splash about 5 Fighting Energy in there and cut the Boost Energy to 3.

If you wish to develop the deck further, find space for a 3-3 Delcatty line, replace Training and Research with Oracle and Pokénav.

Energy Search only finds BASIC Energy, no? Drop it. =|

If you want to shift Energy about, you're better off with Kingdra-AQ and that'll allow you to abuse Nurse. You'd have to change your deck in a major way, which is what I'd do as I can't see your choice of Pokémon winning very many matches in the long run.

~fK =)

The thing is, all of my pokemon Have the potential to do early-game damage. Linoone can do a HUGE amount of damage with luck. Crawdunt can poison, then do 60. Cacturne does 40 straight damage to any pokemon you choose, no w/r applied. 40 can knock out lots of basics in 1 turn. Linoone has oppertunity to KO any basic/ stage 1. Plus, Cacturne poisons when damaged, so it forces the opponent to either heal, or retreat. He also helps when EX's are benched.

Ok, I guess since I battled it, I can critique it a little..... here goes the changes I would add after seeing it....

-2 Energy Search (1 Basic energy type, this card is useless. This card is only good in Multi color decks!!!)
-2 Water Energy
-1 Corpish
-1 Cacnea
-2 Fan Club

+2 Dunsparce
+2 Warp Energy
+1 Switch
+1 High or Low Pressure System
+2 Briney's Compassion

Sparce can be your Basic Go Getter, better than Fan Club, and helps even more getting turn 2 Linoone. Energy Search is useless, added a 3rd Switch and a H/L Pressure either giving Cacnea/Turn a 10HP boost, or Craw/Corp -1 retreat. Could just drop the Pressure system to add a 3rd Briney. Briney is dual use. It acts as a Switch sorta, and saves an almost KOed Poke. 2 Warp Energy won't hurt the deck, since there is mostly colorless attacks anyways, Corpish/Crawdunt is the only one, requiring 1 or 2 Water (dont recall). Another Idea for the H/L Pressure System is a Power Charge, getting back 2 Boost (hopefully)

I think the deck will flow a little smoother like this, the Draw seems fine, but you need some more Switching for stuff like ROSELIA and others who cause sleep, Para, and what not. take it or leave it, but thats my idea.

Good Idea. I think I will do that.

Poisonous Pain version 4.0

POKEMON:
Pokes:
2 Dunsparce
3 Cacnea(poison Payback)
3 Cacturne
3 Corphish #54
3 crawdunt #13
2 SS Zigzagoon
2 Linoone RS
Trainers:
3 Switch
3 Elm's Training
2 MooMoo
3 Potion
2 TV
3 Shaman
3 Oak's research
2 Bill's Maintenance
3 Briney
Energies:
12 Water
4 Boost
2 Warp

Better?

Yes, It gives you more healing and Switching, without hurting the draw power of your deck. And I think Sparce will help, but if you dont think he is, you can always drop him for whatever (Corp/Cac or Fan Club/Net Search). I think it works great with Cacnea, being able to seek and hide behind it.

And dont forget to show Roselia the love...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back