Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokégym Trade Thread Generator v1.2 (UPDATED STORMFRONT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

Hello everybody. I wrote a program that will quickly generate BBCode for a trade thread and remember it so that keeping it updated is a breeze. If you go to...

http://tradethread.googlemashups.com/

and login (it's free to sign up), you'll find instructions on how to use the program at the top. Here's a quick run through though.

1. Check the boxes next to the pokemon cards you have for trade
  2. Click the Update button
  3. Copy and Paste the generated code into your trade thread

It's that easy. Of course, once you copy and paste the code to your thread, you can edit it to you liking, but you can also use it as is.

Over time I'll be adding more things to it (like Japanese cards and accessories) and updating the design (aka make it look pretty), as well as keeping the newest English set up to date.

The code generated makes each pokemon in your trade list link to a picture of the card, that way people will know exactly what card you have. I don't have all the scans (though I do have a lot, and will be adding more soon) so if you have a scan of a card I don't have, then please email me the scan and I will put it in the program. Either way, you can still list every card, picture or no picture.

Please let me know what you would like to see in this program, and I will try and add things to it as needed. Again, if you have and questions, comments, suggestions or bugs to report, either PM me or email me.

I hope you all can enjoy this.

Last edited:
OMG, That is cool. Too bad mine is old school text. I'll have to show some people at the league I go to. IMO this should be stickied in the Trade Thread Forum. REALLY GOOD JOB, KEEP UP THE GOO WORK!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Isn't it interesting how many neat things that are being done around this game? Steve with his decklist creator and now this trade thread generator.

Very neat stuff.

Good job...
But isn't it possible to have a card twice or more times? So I'd like to see a box where you can put in a number, if you have more than 1 copy of a card.
Would that be possible?

Isn't it interesting how many neat things that are being done around this game? Steve with his decklist creator and now this trade thread generator.

Very neat stuff.

Yeah, very neat! Don't forget that guy who made Pokepedia, give him some credit also :lol:

Good job...
But isn't it possible to have a card twice or more times? So I'd like to see a box where you can put in a number, if you have more than 1 copy of a card.
Would that be possible?

Yeah, I could put that in. That just makes it harder to keep up to date, cause you'd have to change it everytime you traded a card. With this, you just have to change it whenever you trade all copies of a card or when you get a new card.

Of course, until that is put in, you can always put the numbers in yourself after you copy and paste it over. But I'll see about getting that in there.

Thanks for the suggestion. In fact, how would you like to see that implimented? Would just a box next to the card be prefered, or a dropdown box, or some other method? I want to know how the people that are using this want it to work. I may not be able to do everything, but I still want to know.

Last edited:
input box is better than dropdown in this case. You never know the maximum that somebody might have, so it's just easier to work with that.

input box is better than dropdown in this case. You never know the maximum that somebody might have, so it's just easier to work with that.

That's true. So is quantities something that you guys really want? Some other things are still higher on my list of things to do, but if quantities is wanted enough then I can add that to the list of things to put in. Let me know people.

Love how this is going to speed up the trade lists. I do have to agree on addig a quanity box. Other than that I reallylike it. Thanks

Last edited:
I've got a prerelease in Rolla, MO later today, but I will try and get the quantities as an optional option after the event. So look for it later tonight or early Sunday morning.

If there are other things you would like to see changed please let me know. I'll continue to work on the other updates as well.

very cool
i intend to use this at some point
but just one question
I dont know if i missed it but is there an option to do rev holos of the holos, rares and c/uc??

very cool
i intend to use this at some point
but just one question
I dont know if i missed it but is there an option to do rev holos of the holos, rares and c/uc??

Currently there isn't. I started to do that at first, but figured that I'd see what the demand for that was before putting it in. I decided just to get the first version out for people to use and then continue to make updates.

So how bout it, how many people think it's important to distinguish Rev Holos?

I know i have quite a bit for trade that is rev holo and i know some people look for those in particular

Also is there anything in particular you are missing in particular scan wise? coz il have a look for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back