Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokémon-EX lists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunjohn

I don't have the resources to collect full sets of Pokémon anymore, or even to get multiples of most commons, but these EX-critters are far too cool for mere logic to dictate to. With complete disregard for economic rationality, I've decided to try and get every Pokémon-EX out there. Hopefully I'll find someone to trade with, though, as I can't possibly use boosters to catch 'em all...

Anyhow, I just need to know what EXers actually EXist. I already know who was in R/S, I just need lists for Sandstorm and Dragon, plus any promos that came out since Kyrogre-EX and Groudon-EX.

Also, while I'm at it, have Kyrogre and Groudon been released in expansions yet?

Cheers!

Ruby/Sapphire:
- Magmar ex
- Lapras ex
- Electabuzz ex
- Scyther ex
- Hitmonchan ex
- Mewtwo ex
- Chansey ex
- Sneasel ex

Sandstorm:
- Typhlosion ex
- Wailord ex
- Kabutops ex
- Raichu ex
- Gardevoir ex
- Aerodactyl ex
- Aggron ex

Dragon:
- Magcargo ex
- Kingdra ex
- Ampharos ex
- Muk ex
- Golem ex
- Latias ex
- Latios ex
- Dragonite ex
- Rayquaza ex

Promo:
- Kyogre ex
- Kyogre ex holo
- Groudon ex
- Groudon ex holo

And no, Kyogre and Groudon have not been released in a set yet.

Last edited:

Ihave each and everyone of these,,so let me know what trade bait you have :eek:
:p Ruby/Sapphire:
- Magmar ex
- Lapras ex
- Electabuzz ex
- Scyther ex
- Hitmonchan ex
- Mewtwo ex
- Chansey ex
- Sneasel ex

Sandstorm:
- Typhlosion ex
- Wailord ex
- Kabutops ex
- Raichu ex
- Gardevoir ex
- Aerodactyl ex
- Aggron ex

Dragon:
- Magcargo ex
- Ampharos ex
- Muk ex
- Golem ex
- Latias ex
- Latios ex
- Dragonite ex
- Rayquaza ex

Promo:
- Kyogre ex
- Kyogre ex holo
- Groudon ex
- Groudon ex holo

Oops, yeah I did forget Kingdra. and I'm assuming that Lugia missed it because he just copy/pasted my list. :p

Anyway, it has been added...

:) From the presence of both Horsea and Seadra in Dragon, I was assuming a Kingdra-EX was in there too, anyway!

Thanks, that's great!

I don't know about online trading just yet, maybe again some time. However, if any of you ever see me at a convention, you'll probably walk away very happy. Not being interesting in serious play, I'd probably gladly trade way over the odds to complete a collection.

Also, a couple of follow-up requests: Any particularly cool EXers in Dragon? I didn't stop buying Sandstorm until I got Wailord, because of his ridiculous stats; I knew about him from talk on these boards, and he luckily arrived in pack #13. I already own Latios and Golem.

And how do you get the holo promos?

I think that Latias ex and Rayquaza ex are pretty cool, but all the dragons are worth getting, gotta love that double resistance...

And I got the holo promos from GenCon

Gen Con... well, that's that, then.

I'll probably go for Ampharos. He's my favourite out of the G/S Pokémon; it'd be cool to have the EX version. The art on these cards hasn't let me down yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back