Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokémon trainers to battle against the real pokémon world champions

immewnity

Front Page News Editor
Staff member
Really late to post this, I know.

Tuesday 3rd July 2012 – London, UK/… This coming August, the long awaited 2012 Pokémon World Championships arrives in Hawaii. Pokémon video game and Trading Card Game players from all over the world will gather together to battle against one another to crown the best Pokémon Trainers as World Champions. The Pokémon Company International will choose a select number of top players and their Pokémon teams who are participating at the 2012 Pokémon Video Game World Championships and distribute them via the Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection service into the upcoming Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 video games which will launch in Europe on October 12. Once distributed, players will be able to battle these elite Pokémon World Championships participants and the Pokémon they trained within a new battle arena debuting in the Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 games. For the first time ever, players will have the chance to Pokémon-battle against the World Champions themselves!

Yeah, bit of old news, but I don't think anyone's mentioned it here lol...

It's definitely a neat move by TPCi, I kinda doubt they'll be able to program the AI to match moves the people would make, but it's still a cool honor.

Back