Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokeball Playmats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apache

Just a question to PUI/POP staff and the rest of the community. When I saw these playmats come in the competitor kits, I thought this would be a nice addition to playing. Now one simple question to everybody.

Will we ever see this mats again or was this just a one time thing? If we ever do see these again, would they be in prize support for City tournaments-onward or what?

Thanks!

Possibly! Or maybe on the professor program rewards to spend the points on. I hope they come out again. They are quite the nice looking mat.

Keith

I would expect so. They don't say Worlds 2008 anywhere on them and that would conclude that they were made for this event and future ones. It would be insanely expensive to make them only for this event. If they made so many that they could continue to use them in the future it would bring costs down more. It would cost some money to store them but if they had room to store them already it would make a great deal of sense.

Drew

Last edited:
You don't think they have storeage? For like the billion Pokeballs, or 10 billion POP 8 packs?

They gots storeage.

Vince

Just a question to PUI/POP staff and the rest of the community. When I saw these playmats come in the competitor kits, I thought this would be a nice addition to playing. Now one simple question to everybody.

Will we ever see this mats again or was this just a one time thing? If we ever do see these again, would they be in prize support for City tournaments-onward or what?

Thanks!

The mats debuted at Worlds, but will be seen again at Cities and beyond.

We're glad to hear you all like them.

Thanks,
Dave

Well, the Darkrai ones are a reward for the Professors. Either trade for one or earn it like the Professors have to.

The mats debuted at Worlds, but will be seen again at Cities and beyond.

We're glad to hear you all like them.

Thanks,
Dave

Looking forward to seeing them more in the future. They are awesome. I had my son's signed at Worlds by the special guests and he had the other 2 champions sign it and Dave himself even signed it. It is now very unique and special!!!

These are my favorite playmats aside from the old Base Set yellow ones, and the mat used in the final Worlds 2008 battle - I would be very interested in buying any of these....

Excellent job.

I actually got to play on one of these mats a league a couple of days ago, they are very nice and sturdy, not to mention they look very nice as well, i am hoping that i will be able to get one of these myself

We really need to see these in stores by Christmas. Pokémon has a real opportunity to rank in some dough if you put this at a store with images of Pokémon (Munchlax please) or scenes from the Movies.

Don't miss this chance to bring a great product to your players!!

Professor Dav,

I took my playmat down and got alot of people I knew to sign it and I would have to say out of every prize I got out of the competitiors bag I would have to say that signed playmat meant the most to me. I'm really glad you will be doing them for more than just Worlds.

-Jay

Yoyo were u that dude with the piece of cardboard on ur chest at worlds?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

that said ur name on it

Last edited:
our league plays at the same time as a Naruto league, and those kids have cool mats. Pokekids are jealous. We would love to see Pokemats sold in stores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back