Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

pokecorner.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur

I think pokecorner.com has stolen hundreds of dollars of cards from me. Can I do anything?

Last edited:
the ripped me off the one time I bought from them. They didn't include 2 delcatty I ordered. We tried to contact them by phone, but they screwed up one of the letters in the phone number on the package so you couldn't tell what it was, and they didn't respond to our email.

SlimeyGrimey that seems bad :mad:

Well they have a buylist there, where they buy civilian's cards, and in the past I sold cards to them with no problem. But lately I haven't been receiving any money for my cards from them.

Last edited:
Venusaur said:
is pokecorner a site that can be trusted?

No. I've been ripped off 2-3 times by that site. Charizardian, what bargains? =/ There are much cheaper prices elsewhere.

Jermy, if you want reasonable prices with a great service record, go to Stop2Shop.com. They've got decent rates and when you buy from them you always get some kind of coupon thing for 10% off your next order or reduced prizes on boxes if you order from them enough.

SuperWooper said:
No. I've been ripped off 2-3 times by that site. Charizardian, what bargains? =/ There are much cheaper prices elsewhere.

Jermy, if you want reasonable prices with a great service record, go to Stop2Shop.com. They've got decent rates and when you buy from them you always get some kind of coupon thing for 10% off your next order or reduced prizes on boxes if you order from them enough.

I was using Stop2Shop unitl they cancelled my entire order and issued a refund (after I had paid their money request) - for about 6 RH Jirachis and 6 Hariyama ex!!! Seems they would know before sending the bill if they had product or not...

RainbowRichards said:
I was using Stop2Shop unitl they cancelled my entire order and issued a refund (after I had paid their money request) - for about 6 RH Jirachis and 6 Hariyama ex!!! Seems they would know before sending the bill if they had product or not...

RainbowRichards - At least Stop2Shop refunds your money. Pokecorner will just "give you cards whose worth is equal than or greater to of the cost of your order". Once I ordered a bunch of Cleffa, Computer Search, Slowking etc. for an Unlimited tournament, and it seems they were "out of the product", so they sent me a bunch of base set holos like Raichu and stuff that I didn't want to "make up for my loss". =/

Venusaur - Stop2Shop is a better site than Pokecorner and it has better prices. Even if you use Pokecorner, I wouldn't bother suing unless your mother or father is a lawyer and they've been over cases like this before and you know you have the case in the bag. Just try 'Corner once for a very small order, $10 or something. If they send you the cards, then try them again for a little more money, then a little more, and so on. That way you can get a better idea of if the company is trustworthy or not, but from personal experience, I"d stay away.

JMO.

Venusaur said:
They're not replying to my emails and if I don't receive their stuff, it means I lost hundreds of dollars. Is there anyway I can take legal action?

hundreds of dollars :eek:

sue em

sceptilerancher said:
use www.toywiz.com , i think its cheaper than stop2shop
Dear Lord. Please tell me you didn't just say that.

I could rant ALL NIGHT on the issues with Toywiz, namely that their single prices are nowhere near reasonable. (Rayquaza ex priced at over $300, people? $50 for a FR/LG Raichu?)

If you want a reasonable place to buy cards, buy at Collector's Cache!

stop2shop is a great site. geez jeremy, you gotta do something bout that mula man, even though your prolly making up every cent in the auction your having!

I've ordered a couple of cards from them and had no trouble.My league leader(Poke_Dad) buys cards from them often and has always trusted them.

I hear there's this seller on eBay named PokeyBlockey that might be worth shopping at...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back