Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~Pokegym News Updates!~

DarkStar20

Front Page Editor
displayimage.php

Hello Pokegym, we have some quick updates for you!

:pokeball:There is a Garchomp being released over Global Link to players attending registered Pokemon leagues, check this out!
International Garchomp League Event

:pokeball:The next Pokemon TCG Set and it's release date have been announced, check out the info here!
Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Plasma Freeze expansion revealed

:pokeball:There is a Gamestop Event going on in March in which you can get Meloetta added to your games Pokedex, join the discussion here!
Meloetta Event Announced

:pokeball:I'll let this title speak for itself. :biggrin:
Nintendo Announces New Downloadable Content and Multiplayer Features for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

:pokeball:There is now a thread from trading your video game Pokemon here on the gym, get in there and get the Pokemon you need!
Wi-Fi Trade Thread!

Short and sweet Pokegym, until next time!

Last edited:
Oops! ;)

17charmanders

Apparently the news update was so quick that I didn't check my grammar closely enough, my bad guys, but you're welcome for the updates as always, we are trying to come up with more good stuff to post and report to you guys here on the gym. :)

Apparently the news update was so quick that I didn't check my grammar closely enough, my bad guys, but you're welcome for the updates as always, we are trying to come up with more good stuff to post and report to you guys here on the gym. :)

And we are all grateful, as always!
Thanks again!

Back