Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokeGym polo shirts available for delivery at Origins/US-Nationals, June 26-29 2008

Chrisbo

Administrator
Staff member
[LATEST UPDATE : Ordering deadline for US-Nationals is Monday, June 16th.]
displayimage.php

[NOTE: Yep, same old surfboard....]

For those who have expressed interest in purchasing PokeGym polo shirts, we are currently accepting orders for those members who will be attending the Origins gaming convention and US-National Championships in Columbus OH on June 26-29 2008. We don’t need your cash right now, but if you place your order by replying in this topic with your REAL NAME, shirt size, and if you want your screen name embroidered on it (extra charge), we will take a headcount estimate of how many shirts to order and bring with us to the event. We are also opening up orders to be delivered at Worlds in Florida later in August, so please indicate your preferred delivery method too.

EXAMPLE:
Real Name = Jim Smith
Size = XL
Screen Name = YES
Delivery Method = NATIONALS-US / WORLDS / MAIL ORDER

[NOTE: If someone else will be picking your shirt up for you at Nationals, please also include "Contact = {contact name}" so that we will know who to deliver the shirt to.]

Chrisbo will be at the convention with a list of people responding to this thread, and he will be accepting payments at that time (when he is not judging, that is). The cost is $25 for sizes Small thru XL, $28 for 2XL or 3XL (with 4XL and 5XL size options also available by request but with additional cost), and an additional +$10 if you want to have your screen name embroidered on the right side below the PokeGym logo.

We are still working out exactly how we are going to handle payments for mail orders, but keep in mind there will be an additional +$10 [approx.] shipping charge applied for those whereas delivery at US-Nationals & Worlds will be FREE.

US-Nationals is less than 4 weeks away, so we will be placing orders soon; this topic will be updated once we have a more firm ordering deadline.
[UPDATE - 6/12 : Ordering deadline for US-Nationals is Monday, June 16th]

Here are some pictures of what the shirts look like up close:
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

NOTE: Please do NOT reply to this thread unless you are actually placing an order. If you have any questions about the product, please PM Chrisbo rather than replying to this thread.

Thank you,
- POKEGYM STAFF

Last edited:
DO WANT

Real Name = Stephen Clouse
Size = 4XL
Screen Name = YES
Delivery Method = NATIONALS-US
Quantity = 2 (I always carry a spare :))

I wish to buy a second as well and Shaw Levin (shawofmordor) will be picking mine up and paying for it.

Real Name = Michael Schmidt
Size = 3XL
Screen Name = YES - pokemonmike
Quantity =1

I wish to buy one also.

Real Name = Bruce Broker
Size = XL
Screen Name = YES - evil psyduck
Quantity =2

Just to be sure, will there be pickups actually going to be done at WORLDS? I am sure you remember both mine and marcus/lionheartex requests last year.

Is it possible to get 6 XL shirts? If so, I would love one with my PGYM name on it. I could pick it up at Nats. I don't care what the extra costs would be for it (within reason), for the bigger size.

edit: Let's do it properly...

Real Name = Matthew Riddle
Size = 6XL
Screen Name = YES

Last edited:
Yeah! I was just wondering about this. Do these shirts run similar in size to the Prof t-shirts or do most people find them bigger or smaller than expected?

Real Name = Heather duLuard
Size = XL
Screen Name = YES = Heatherdu

Just wanted to say that i picked mine up last year...and it's a great shirt... and def worth the price

Real Name - Patty Lefavour
size - (I assume they are men's sizes --- so a small men's for my son who is 13 yrs old)
no screen name
I will pick up at US Nationals.

Thanks for doing this again Chris!

Since my old shirt is getting old XD

Real Name = CHRISTINE (TINA) MICHIE
Size = L
Screen Name = YES

Just wanted to know if you guys ship outside of US? Well if you do..

Real Name = Fabian Santiago
Size = XL
Screen Name = YES - KaMewie
Delivery Method = MAIL ORDER

Back