Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokegym's First King's Cup

Hurricane

Hey guys, as the season ends with Worlds starting shortly, Ive decided it would be effective to run a tournament with the new cards, from HS- Undaunted! This tournament will commence after the World Championships are done, and signups will end on the 20th of August. So I clearly state this, the format is MD-On. Any questions on the format can and will be cleared up when the final rulings go up for Black Star Promos. I won't be competing in this event, but I encourage you to tell your friends, so we can have a great turn out. I will award match wins on a coin flip, and Ill try and be truthful :tongue: Ill be accepting as many people as I can, and for this tournament the default is RedShark. If the two competitors cant agree, Ill flip a coin; winner gets awarded the Win.

Those of you who dont respond after two rounds will stay in, just awarded an auto-loss unless you choose to contact your opponent. There will be no special rules for this tournament, just a great practice to see which MD-On decks come out on top. You can change your deck every two rounds, just to give it a good mix. In Top Cut, it will be a Best of 3 game; standard rules. The swiss rounds will have also standard rules, Best of 1 games. If you and your opponent disagree on a ruling so much, Screenshot the game, or decide who is in the winning position. The winning position competitor will win. If there is so much disagreement that it becomes a problem, it will go to a coin flip once again. Lets re-cap the rules:

RULES
1. Absolutely no cheating. If you are caught, you'll be banned from all of my tournaments.
2. Playing situations are your choice - if youre opponent asks for a takeback, its at your discretion.
3. The format is Majestic Dawn to HS-Undaunted. Proxies are allowed, but the list must be sent to me beforehand.
4. The default simulator is RedShark. Any disagreements will result in a coin flip. However if an alternate is selected, theres no problem :wink:
5. Black Star promos are permitted until urther notice, along with POP9 Cards, POP8 is banned. (Poor Gallade :p)
6. This tournament will start after Worlds, with registration ending on the 20th.
7. All matches will be done on an online randomizer. No cheats.
8. If you dont respond for 2 Rounds, your considered "Dead" :lol: These people wont be dropped, but if they dont respond, they get an auto-loss.
9. Swiss Pairings are a Best of 1 game. Top Cut is Best of 3.
10. Disagreed rulings should be screenshotted, or if the game state is clearly in somebodies favor, screenshot it and send it to me; I will decide toe victor.
11. Have fun yo. :lol:

PRIZES
*All prize support is welcomed. I wouldn't mind any donations. :wink:

1st PLACE
The title of 2010 WINNER OF KING'S CUP.
4 Booster Packs of the current set.

2nd PLACE
2 Booster Packs of the current set.

3rd PLACE
1 Booster Pack form the current set.

4th PLACE
1 Booster Pack from the current set.

PM me if I somehow forget about this; I know I wont. I cant wait to see who wins this.

COMPETITORS
9 lucario123 (lucario123)DROPPED(0-2)
5 pjwlrs (pjwlrs)(1-1)
13 Mama_Luigi (Mama_Luigi) DROPPED(0-1)
10 Lunar Wing (Lunar Wing)(1-1)
12 Happiny13 (Yibbies Gibbies)(0-2)
8 LtheGreat (LtheGreat)(1-1)
14 Darkmot (Darkmot)(2-0)
11 meesie666666 (KIRA)(1-1)
4 pokemon99 (pokemon 99)(1-1)
3 Hurricane (Hurricane)(2-0)
16 koolkidkaz (kaz)(1-1)
2 ss5goku (fuzzywuzzy229)(1-1)
7 Volt (PX-0)(2-0)
6 colts8729 (colts8729)(0-2)
1 hampuse1 (hampuse1)(1-1)
15 Hurricane(2) (Hurricane)(2-0)

Pairings: ROUND 1 (Completed)
1 lucario123 (Lost) vs. Lunar Wing (Victorius!)
2 pokemon99 (Victorius!) vs. koolkidkaz (Lurker)
3 Darkmot vs.(Victorius!) hampuse1 (6-0'ed)
4 kingeringer_13 (Victorius?)vs. Happiny13 (Lurker)
5 Mama_Luigi (DROPPED) vs. ss5goku (Victorious!)
6 LtheGreat (Victorius!) vs. pjwlrs (DONKED :lol:)
7 meesie666666 (Pwn'ed) vs. Volt (Victorious!)
8 colts8729 (Lurker) vs kingeringer_13 (Victorius?)

Pairings: ROUND 2 (Completed)
1 Lunar Wing (Pwn'ed) vs. Hurricane(2) (Victorius!)
2 LtheGreat (Pwn'ed) vs. Volt (Victorius!)
3 Darkmot (Victorius!) vs. ss5goku (Pwn'ed)
4 Hurricane (Victorius!) vs. pokemon99 (Pwn'ed)
5 lucario123 (DROPPED) vs hampuse1 (Victorius?)
6 colts8729 (Pwn'ed) vs pjwlrs (Victorius?)
7 koolkidkaz (Victorius?) vs. Mama_Luigi (DROPPED)
8 Happiny13 (Pwn'ed) vs. meesie6x6 (Victorius?)

[/COLOR]Pairings: ROUND 3
1 Hurricane(2) vs. Volt
2 Darkmot vs. Hurricane
3 hampuse1 vs. pjwlrs
4. koolkidkaz vs. meesie6x6
5. Lunar Wing vs. LtheGreat
6. ss5goku vs. pokemon99
7. Bye vs. colts8729
8. Bye vs. Happiny13
GOOD LUCK!

Currently stating this if you haven't before; you are now allowed to switch your decks in between rounds. Thank you :)

Newtwork
King's Cup 2010
Pass = kingeringer

Enjoy!
~Jacob

Last edited:
My hamachi is screwed up atm but I'll find a way to get my matches in as always. Hamachi: Mama_Luigi
Real name... why do you need to know?

PJ insists that I join, and he also came up with my hamachi name, so don't blame me for it. My hamachi name is Yibbies Gibbies.

I am in too....
Darkmot ..... (hamachi=) Darkmot

Darkmot.

P.S.: WoW 4 times Darkmot in 1 post - that's a new record LoL^^

Yeah sorry luna, thought it made it look cool lol. BTW you guys like the idea so far? =p You know what, Ill play in this. kingeringer_13, hamaci is hurricane. Cya on!

~Jacob

Back