Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokegym's Net Value

maddox23

Did you know that the Pokegym is worth 16695.1 dollars. Its true. I looked it up! For proof you could look here http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.pokegym.net . Pretty cool huh? I have to say that I encourage the mods to sell this place! I mean BDS could go walkin' away with like 3000$ just like that. Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Discuss.

That's all this site is worth? Huh... Gotta work on that...

We don't advertize on the site.
That affect the value.
We don't want to have a ton of ads.
Do you want to read through banners all over the place?
We can do that if you want.

We don't advertize on the site.
That affect the value.
We don't want to have a ton of ads.
Do you want to read through banners all over the place?
We can do that if you want.
I'm not sure if you were talking to me, but I was talking about google being more expensive than 1.2 million dollars.

I think the Staff of the 'Gym would rather look at the 'value' the site has to the game and the membership, as opposed to the monetary value if they sold it.

I'm not sure if you were talking to me, but I was talking about google being more expensive than 1.2 million dollars.

No, I was posting in general.
There are things we can do to increase the site's "value" to sites like that, but we choose not to.

That's not an 'm'. Look again. It's a 'b'...
I thought that looked a little cheap! Lol, that's for pointing that out.

I agree, I think Pokegym should stay as-is, if all the Admins sold it whoever bought it would do a major revamp and no one would stay around. The community is just fine with it like this.

I say the mods sell it, and restore everyone's profile in a new site that looks just like it.
Wait a minute, that might actually work! But hang on, wouldn't that be some sort of copyright violation since we sold the rights to Pokegym to someone else?

Back