Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Account Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dro~

I got a POP ID from a prerelease I went to many months ago but when I tried to sign up today for my Pokemon account with my ID number, it didn't work. FAQs said that it might be because the TO forgot to enter my info to PUI. Is there anything I can do? Can I sign up for a totally new account?

First of all, are you sure that was the only number you have? I'm assuming you went to a pre-release that Marvin was running, right? Perhaps the number you are trying to input is not the first number you got from him. I know he has a list of people's names with as many as 3 pop ids that were given to them. Try emailing him to find out the actual number that he did use at the time , then email Tournaments@ to ask for a temporary password you can use on pokemontcg.com for your my pokemon account.

I went to two prereleases and I got my POP ID the second time I participated. Maybe that's why. I'll email marvin. However, I just created a new account before reading this reply. I heard that we can merge the accounts, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back