Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Adventures is being reprinted

GregWebster

The Pokemon Adventures comic is the best pokemon-related story. Better than the games, movies and anime. If you haven't read it, you really should. That's why I'm excited that Viz is now reprinting the story as part of their Vizkids line! Whoo!

http://viz.com/products/products.php?product_id=8561

If you haven't read it, check it out please! Support good comics, especially Pokemon ones.

The first volume came out today, and costs $7.99

The one pictured on the site is one I think I already have lol. I found it at Borders not too long ago along with some others like the Yellow collection, Red collection, and maybe some more.

Anyway, this is cool news since they were beastly. I agree they're way better than the stories from the show, games, etc. Really worth getting even if you aren't into manga and all stuff. I'm not and I really enjoyed them. Heck, I don't even like reading lol.

The Yellow arc was significantly better than the Red arc. Haven't seen much of the Gold arc, but I like a good "rebel without a cause" story every now and again...

The one pictured on the site is one I think I already have lol. I found it at Borders not too long ago along with some others like the Yellow collection, Red collection, and maybe some more.

No. Parts of the Red and Yellow arcs were released in those 'Best of' books. Unless I'm wrong, and correct me if I am, now they're releasing the entire series, not just a few fragments.

Back