Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon at Wizard World Chicago This Week!

Ice'Cold

Wizard world chicago is only 5 days away and for anyone who didn't already know OP will have a booth for the duration of the convention.
Some information is posted at the op website but the site for the convention is
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/chicago.cfm

Its at the Rosemont Convention center (right next to the Rosemont El station)

If it was anything like last year, free packs for demo-ing and a special convention exclusive card. Last year was wizard world chicago stampted torchic, no word on what the promo is this year, or if there even is one.

A few of us are working on getting a tournament going on saturday, but no word on that yet either.

Thanks about it so hopefully see you there.

I don't think there are any convention-exclusive promos this year; I know there was NOT one for San Diego Comic-Con last week. The packs for demo'ing the game in the booth at SDCC were POP3, not boosters...

'mom

there are no exclusive convention promos this year ....and 'Mom is correct...Pop3 for demo'ing the game not boosters...

(for those demo'ing- will fill you in on the details at the event...see you soon!)

p.s.
Thanks 'Mom for everything at comic con- everyone had a blast helping out!

SD PokéMom said:
I don't think there are any convention-exclusive promos this year; I know there was NOT one for San Diego Comic-Con last week. The packs for demo'ing the game in the booth at SDCC were POP3, not boosters...

'mom
I personally would of rather gotten 6 POP3 right now then HP packs, no offense, I personally think P3 is a better set... :lol:
Drew

WW Chi is a blast! We are giving out tons of deckboxes,pop 3 boosters and the ever covented pokemon beach ball.

Oh I would have loved one of those Pokemon beach balls! But couldn't get down there. Glad it's a success tho! Lots of Pokemon people there?

Back