Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

pokemon box ruby sapphire

Viva piñata

so has anybody else heard of this i know its been out for years now and me and my dad has had this thing sitting on a shelf for a while lol .does anybody know how much this goes for and how rare it really is ??thxs in advance and if this is in the wrong place please move it thxs :smile:

One of the rarest pokemon games to date. i have seen it go for a couple hundred on ebay.
It was a great game, letting you store 1,000 pokemon and getting a surfing pichu, extremespeed zigzagoon, payday skitty, and a false swipe swablu.

now days, it gets outclassed by My pokemon ranch. But PkMn box ru/sa is a great addition for those exclusives.

aw so its that rare lol cool ya i havnt touched it for a while but i still have the origanal box the memory card the game of course and the cable to go with it =]

INFRACTION! how dare you hate somebody! you can only dislike people strongly!
lolz.

BTW-i bought Box:Ru/Sa a few years back, and i was sent a NTSC-J and a PAL version, so i could not use them on my NTSC Gamecube.

LULZ you scared me so much I logged in.
Anyway Same thing for my friend he ended up with the JPN version.
The AU is more common.
I will take what ever I can get.

I've had the thing ever since it first came out. ANd thanks to Pokemoncenter.com (US version, RIP), I was able to grab a couple of pins.
But yea, I have TONS of Pokes on that thing.

if only ranch was a box. but don't sell it to gamestop they won't give you anything. if you want to get rid of it, and i'd suggest sometime soon, sell it on ebay

no im not even thinking of trading it or selling it i just wanted to know how rare it is seeing i havnt seen one ever since i first had it so ??lol ya i would just go to game stop just to see how much i could get and theyd probably only give me maybe 10 to 20 lol jk i woudnt even think of doing that

God, that game was awesome. My massive storehouse of Pokemon I'd never use. Hooray for sixty Lv. 5 Gastlys, which all knew Explosion.

no im not even thinking of trading it or selling it i just wanted to know how rare it is seeing i havnt seen one ever since i first had it so ??lol ya i would just go to game stop just to see how much i could get and theyd probably only give me maybe 10 to 20 lol jk i woudnt even think of doing that

They would not take it,
To them is is not a official game.

haha, plus its for gamecube, to them an outdated system while it was currently "in play" in the market. my friend works at one and someone went to sell cowboy bebop, and for those who don't know goes for about quite a lot, they offered 3 for the entire series and my friend told him he would give him 5 after he got off work. best deal ever

I'm thankful i purchased the Pokemon Ruby Sapphire box when PokemonCenter still had it forsale. I still have the Jirachi Bonus disk as well. And i still have Both of the Collectors Edition Zelda disks. I won't get rid of any of my Games, Systems, etc. Most places give chump change for it anyway.

Me too. Finding a copy is easy. Finding a NTSC regioned copy, now that is the hard part. I can find PAL versions sometimes and Japanese ones easy. I have seen a few NTSC versions, but they went for over $100 USD.

Wait is this about the video game that stored Pokemon on the Gamecube? That is what it sounds like to me. (I didn't read all the posts) I don't own the game but I don't think it is rare because I have seen it at a Sears and two different Gamestops/EbGames or whatever it is called now. At Sears it was on one of those older video game shelves that also had Xbox and Ps2 games along with gameboy Advance I think? I think brand new at Sears they had it for $20 and used at Gamestop it was $6-8. I saw them around last Christmas. This is only my opinion though and what I remember seeing.

Back