Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon cards funnies illustration

Well, this is considered a poll at the moment. You need to say why you think the card is funny or a mod will lock this thread!

I like Whismur from Hidden Legends because the first time I saw it, I thought the poor little guy was sick, so ever since I find it kind of funny.

Also, if you're into funny Pokemon cards, you should check out the Pokegym's PokeLOLz section in the gallery. People like myself take card pictures and add text to make them funnier. Just check it out. You can do it too!

Aerodactyl LM

'nuff said.

note: I know I need to explain but I can't... Don't wanna get in trouble for explaining this GREAT card :p)

Ok, I'll let this go for a bit longer, but you need to explain your choice of the funniest card, or it definitely will be locked.

I saw PokeLolz, I simply want to know if someone knows funny cards that aren't in pokelolz right now.

I can't explain why something is funny, simply Shroomish makes me laugh because of his face that seems too 'concentrate'.

Oh, and also Weedle Skyridge on his boat makes me laugh XD

The funniest card of all time would have to be CG Swalot. Bet you had no idea his mouth could stretch that wide.... :eek:

- Croatian "last picture in a half-digested camera" Nidoking

Back