Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Center vending kiosk!

SD PokeMom

Mod Supervisor
Staff member
displayimage.php

just saw this on facebook, it's a prototype, apparently in the northgate mall in the seattle area.

views of the other sides of the kiosk had what looked like videogame demo screens and/or movie screens...

hope these roll out soon to more shopping centers!

'mom

Oh my. I want to see and use one! Always nice to see the Pokemon Center name in use.

I hope the items don't fall to the bottom though. The sound as your tin comes crashing down to the slot...

Raikou Plushie?!?!? Drooools.....

What's on the Middle Row?
I see

Plushies
UD Theme decks and Tins
???????
Boosters

This is the most insane thing I've ever seen.

Amazing really.

...I need one of these in my local mall.

Raikou Plushie?!?!? Drooools.....

What's on the Middle Row?
I see

Plushies
UD Theme decks and Tins
???????
Boosters
looks like video games: HG/SS/PT/D/P...and below the boosters, looks like small figures (tomy figs?)

'mom

I see mini-figures on the bottom two rows.
Looks like it takes both credit/debit cards and cash, so that's always nice. :) :)
I still bet the items are the same price elsewhere.

Put one of those in Market Place in Champaign, and it'll be empty in about a month.

One in Woodfield Mall, empty in a day.

*pine* WANT!!!

Oh my god...I think I just wet myself o-o

Mega WANT on this :thumb:

Too bad i'll probably never see one, the one major flaw living in the middle of nowhere in the second smallest province of Canada... :nonono:

Lol, a vending machine? Really? I understand maybe the plushies since they're not sold at many places, but the others are kind of pointless.

Want packs? Support your local card shop.
Want the video game? Go to your local Gamestop and buy them there.

wonder how the prices compare to other places for the various items, plus kinda wish they'd put it in the alderwood mall which is much closer to me

I'd much rather buy the video game from a kiosk then ever having to walk into a Gamestop.

Nixie said:
...Wow, it has the games...
Thats the third row...
Kayle~ said:
Yeah...
Nixie said:
Whee!
...Though, I actually think thats rather close to the gamestop. < <"

Back