Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

pokemon crater

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbler

if you have anything to say about the website pokemon crater's battle arena, post it here.
I had a nidoran male lv 16 and I evolved it into nidorino then nidoking and it evolved again into a pokemon lv 16 with no name, graphic, attack names or attack's that do anything . Although it has 4 attacks.

turbler said:
if you have anything to say about the website pokemon crater's battle arena, post it here.
I had a nidoran male lv 16 and I evolved it into nidorino then nidoking and it evolved again into a pokemon lv 16 with no name, graphic, attack names or attack's that do anything . Although it has 4 attacks.
Hi,

It looks pretty cool :thumb: :thumb: I'm going to sign up and try it out :clap:

Here's a link for anybody else interested in checking it out :wink:

http://www.pokemoncrater.com/

Sceptilious :rolleyes:

I remember back when Aaron created the Arena.

In fact back in it's earliest version he asked me to make a couple graphics for it (pokemon center I believe, dont remember if he actually used it or not, and the pokemon yen symbol)

Alas, the Arena caused the place to be flooded with n00bs, and after one final stand by the members of the message board, it was taken offline. (this was back in the original message board, before Burninating Torchic joined there as he and I discussed in the past)

Since then, I'm the only one out of our group of refugees that fled to different message boards (my own, MSS, RE, etc) that still plays Pokemon.

But as Buninator mentioned, yah forum roleplaying was from there. In fact it was a roleplay between me and a few others that caused a Role Playing forum to be created on those boards.

(note the original crater forums met their doom in my sophomore year. so that would be spring of 2000)

Last edited:
The Anaconda said:
I remember back when Aaron created the Arena.

In fact back in it's earliest version he asked me to make a couple graphics for it (pokemon center I believe, dont remember if he actually used it or not, and the pokemon yen symbol)

Alas, the Arena caused the place to be flooded with n00bs, and after one final stand by the members of the message board, it was taken offline. (this was back in the original message board, before Burninating Torchic joined there as he and I discussed in the past)

Since then, I'm the only one out of our group of refugees that fled to different message boards (my own, MSS, RE, etc) that still plays Pokemon.

But as Buninator mentioned, yah forum roleplaying was from there. In fact it was a roleplay between me and a few others that caused a Role Playing forum to be created on those boards.

(note the original crater forums met their doom in my sophomore year. so that would be spring of 2000)

Sorry i had to register just to correct you in the downfall of crater.

In the year 1999-2001 crater was doing fine. Mid 2001 it was hacked by the "mss" aka magikarp's secret society. April 2002 Aaron recreated crater along with it's board, but early 2004 he upgraded the arena to a new version, deleting the board aswell. Ever since when you click on the message board link, it says "returning soon!"

Yours sincerely,
Ex crater veteran lightning5.

I used to play as well - the original versions. I too learned to RP on the boards there. I too had a blast. However, it just isn't the same anymore. There are too many other online RPG's now that take my interest first (Neopets, Runescape, and Utopia).

Lightning5 said:
Sorry i had to register just to correct you in the downfall of crater.

In the year 1999-2001 crater was doing fine. Mid 2001 it was hacked by the "mss" aka magikarp's secret society. April 2002 Aaron recreated crater along with it's board, but early 2004 he upgraded the arena to a new version, deleting the board aswell. Ever since when you click on the message board link, it says "returning soon!"

Yours sincerely,
Ex crater veteran lightning5.

correct me? umm I was there :rolleyes:

oh and it wasn't MSS that hacked it it was another group (tho they did come to MSS afterwards)

Peace,
ex Crater veteran, MSS member The Anaconda :wink:

p.s. its been to long I didnt remember the years

Last edited:
HypnosProjectHQ said:
I used to play as well - the original versions. I too learned to RP on the boards there. I too had a blast. However, it just isn't the same anymore. There are too many other online RPG's now that take my interest first (Neopets, Runescape, and Utopia).
what is runescape and what's utopia?

The Anaconda said:
correct me? umm I was there :rolleyes:

oh and it wasn't MSS that hacked it it was another group (tho they did come to MSS afterwards)

Peace,
ex Crater veteran, MSS member The Anaconda :wink:

p.s. its been to long I didnt remember the years
what group was it then

How about PMing or emailing the personal questions to the individual they concern, rather than excavating a thread that's been dead for weeks?

*click*

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back