Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl DELAYED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeycat

I just got an email from my cousin who is a Nintendo representative and he told me the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl(The Game) would not be released till this June. He also told me that NOA would not announce this news until Tuesday afternoon, I asked about the upcoming Pokemon-tcg set Diamond and Pearl he said it still has the slated release of this the spring. Expect more on this on Tuesday.

hey, my cousin just called and said the exact same thing. and my cousin is in mexico, so it looks like its delayed in mexico until NEXT april

Bearing in mind Nintendo's painstaking tendancy to delay release dates, this could very well be true. =/

Nintendo: Don't worry kids, there'll be a Zelda game for the DS by Christmas '06.

~Six months later...~

Nintendo: Okay srsly you kids, there WILL be a Zelda game for the DS by the summer of 2007. No, we are not going to delay it again. We promise.

~Another six months go by...~

Nintendo: Alright here's the deal. Phantom Hourglass will be coming out in November 2007. We think... NO! ...we KNOW it will be out in time for the holidays. For cereal this time, we promise. Cross our heart, hope to die, stick a needle in our eye. Also, please stop sending threatening letters to our homes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back