Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

pokemon first movie questions

crazypokemon

ok i got a question, if charmandertwo,bulbasaurtwo,and squirtletwo all faded away and was a failed clone why did mewtwo have their fully evolved forms with those designs on their faces identical to bulb/char/squrtile two. if they all died how did mewtwo have their fully evolved forms with the same facial design as the prev evo clones. Also if the clones final evolved form made an appearance why dident somehow someway ambertwo made an appearance grown up seeing how the evolved pokemon clones that died somehow came back fully evolved. Also if mewtwo already had charizard, venusaur and blastoise cloned why did he clone ashes and the other trainers blastoise/venusaur. It was already a one on one battle with char vs char and blast vs blast etc. He cloned original pokemon so how is it not clones vs originals vs the new clones on mewtwos island? answer me that?

So this question is a little confusing because of the wording, but I'm going to try to answer it for you.

1. Mewtwo did not remember that time, so the reasons for cloning Charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur are unknown. But they are not the clones seen in The Origin of Mewtwo.

2. The facial markings are coincidence.

3. He cloned them because he wanted to, not because he needed to. I can't remember if he did clone them or if he just took them.

4. Ambertwo didn't make an appearance because all 4 of those clones died. They weren't resurrected, those were new clones. Ambertwo was not a part of that.

5. This is Pokemon. Not everything has perfect logic or no holes. If they showed Mewtwo cloning a new Charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur, then it was simply a mistake.

well those mewtwo balls caught and captured ash charizard and the other trainers blastoise venusaur. They cloned them but never did anything with them.
If those facial marks were a coincedence and they were not the same where did he get them? he must have gotten access to the dna and recloned them. If so why did he not bring back amber?
I find it difficult they will make a popular movie like this and just expect us to belive the final evo clones with the same facial marks had nothing to do with the same marks fromt he pre evo.

Also "supposedly" everyone forgot about the struggle and forgot about mewtwo. Well what about the doctors ex wife she left before everything happend but she must have known about mewtwo.
They could do a movie about her and mewtwo next.

Also "supposedly" everyone forgot about the struggle and forgot about mewtwo. Well what about the doctors ex wife she left before everything happend but she must have known about mewtwo.
They could do a movie about her and mewtwo next.

Mewtwo erased everyones memory then teleported them back to the harbour and blew up the facility they were on i think. Then mewtwo flew with all the other clones to someplace else. Not sure what doctor you were talking about though...

i think his name is dr fuji he was the guy who cloned his daughter amber. Im thinking ambers mom the wife of the scientist must remember mewtwo and the other clones because she left before mewtwo broke out of its tube.

she left in the origin of mewtwo, this was cut out of theatres. you canfind this clip on youtube.
mewtwos origin is about 10 min long.

I thought Mewtwo cloned the three starter Pokemon in order to "learn" what it was like to be a trainer, to get the experiance as to why and how Pokemon develope a untiy to work with each other and the reasons as to why a Pokemon would even want to stick to the trainers side.

If Mewtwo was going to find the connection between the trainer and the Pokemon, he needed to be a "trainer" himself. Mewtwo said that he created Pokemon in order to bring the full potentual of those Pokemon to be non reliant on a trainer to control, to see if it was free will to continue to be a Pokemon that chooses to be "enslaved" as Mewtwo put it or if it was the bond that kept the trainer and the Pokemon together. Mewtwo cloned those Pokemon to build "an army" of max potentual Pokemon that are above the "flawed" wild Pokemon, thus showing that it was not neccessary for Pokemon to have trainers to survive, let alone have a need for humans to interfear with natural and cloned Pokemon.

Once Mewtwo saw that free will was in the "blood" of wild Pokemon and that the cloned Pokemon did not posses the free will from the cloneing process, he realized that the clones lacked that and that he was wrong to impose taking away the free will of the clones to decide for themselves. It was a work against his own findings, thus he took those cloned Pokemon to a place that he could allow them to learn free will while protecting them.

At least this is to my understanding of things from the movie.

I thought Mewtwo cloned the three starter Pokemon in order to "learn" what it was like to be a trainer, to get the experiance as to why and how Pokemon develope a untiy to work with each other and the reasons as to why a Pokemon would even want to stick to the trainers side.

If Mewtwo was going to find the connection between the trainer and the Pokemon, he needed to be a "trainer" himself. Mewtwo said that he created Pokemon in order to bring the full potentual of those Pokemon to be non reliant on a trainer to control, to see if it was free will to continue to be a Pokemon that chooses to be "enslaved" as Mewtwo put it or if it was the bond that kept the trainer and the Pokemon together. Mewtwo cloned those Pokemon to build "an army" of max potentual Pokemon that are above the "flawed" wild Pokemon, thus showing that it was not neccessary for Pokemon to have trainers to survive, let alone have a need for humans to interfear with natural and cloned Pokemon.

Once Mewtwo saw that free will was in the "blood" of wild Pokemon and that the cloned Pokemon did not posses the free will from the cloneing process, he realized that the clones lacked that and that he was wrong to impose taking away the free will of the clones to decide for themselves. It was a work against his own findings, thus he took those cloned Pokemon to a place that he could allow them to learn free will while protecting them.

At least this is to my understanding of things from the movie.

Did not get that at all from the movie....

Although it might be because I watched the movie when I was like 6...

Back