Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Games Quiz(Not the NATS)

Alex

Well, with everyone taking the registration exam for the NATS, I decided to start a quiz game here on the forum. This quiz is about the Pokemon games. Here's how it works:
1. I ask the first question
2. you answer it and then ask the next question
3.someone answers that and asks the next question
and the process repeats itself and keeps going. Here's the first question:

In pokemon Ruby and sapphire, the first two pure ice type pokemon appeared. Wich ones were they and where could you find them?

Hey, you forgot to ask a question. That's okay, I'll ask for you...:wink:

In red, blue, yellow, a trainer above cycling road gives you fly(HMo2), In Gold, Silver, Crystal, where is she and what does she give you?

She's on the road to Mt Silver, and she gives you some TM (I can't remember which one, sry)

Warning

yet again, after I tell moza that you're supposed to post the next question, you fail to do the same thing. I'll do one more, but to the next poster:please start a new question!:cool:

In G\S, where exactly is the machine part the forirgner rocket hid?

NW corner of Cerulean Gym.

In Crystal, where do you meet Esuine? (name all 4 places)

Yes! you remembered!

1.Burnt tower
2.Cianwood city
3.Tin Tower
4.Celadon pokemon center

In FR\LG,How do you determine if you will run into suicune, entei, or Raikou after the elite four?

Your starter (Bulbasaur for Entei, Squirtle for Raikou, Charmander for Suicune).

What item comes with a Pikachu traded from Pokemon Yellow AND a Pikachu from Red/Blue?

light ball?

In Pokemon Collusem, the main character's friend has a special power that lets her "see" shadow pokemon. In gale of darkness, how do you see shadow pokemon?:biggrin:

Some sort of a scanner device like on Dragon Ball Z

And by the way Pikachu comes with a light ball from yellow, and a berry from Red/Blue

Which pokemon is the heaviest and how much does it weigh??

Groudon weighs something on the order of 2000 lbs. Can't remember the exact number, tho...

Which legal Pokemon has only been available through a glitch in one of the games?

Alright, I'm gonna take a guess based on memory. No trainer had sproink in their lineup.

In pokemon emerald, kyogre sleeps in the undersea chmber, where does groundon sleep?

Alex said:
Alright, I'm gonna take a guess based on memory. No trainer had sproink in their lineup.

In pokemon emerald, kyogre sleeps in the undersea chmber, where does groundon sleep?

Terra Cave...

In FR/LG (Kanto), what move can a Charmander learn by leveling up that it can't learn in Orre or Hoenn?

Alex said:

Correct, I'm very mad at the programers for not having him in a trainer's lineup, lol:mad:

puyallup_phantom said:
Terra Cave...
No. Not where you catch him, where you first encounter him(the same place you battle Maxie. you can still answer that if you want.since sproink didn't answer my question it can still be answered.Meanwhile, I'll ask a new one!

IN G/S/C, where do you find smeargle and at what time of day do you have to be there?:rolleyes:

Alex said:
No. Not where you catch him, where you first encounter him(the same place you battle Maxie. you can still answer that if you want.since sproink didn't answer my question it can still be answered.Meanwhile, I'll ask a new one!

IN G/S/C, where do you find smeargle and at what time of day do you have to be there?:rolleyes:

Magma's Hideout, Three Isle Port and Ruins of Alph (All Day)...in that order

What Egg Group(s) is Snorunt & Glalie in?

Back