Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon golf???

Status
Not open for further replies.
By looking at what else the seller has listed, I'd say that it's something he/she did him/herself. He/she is probably a golf fanatic who custom paints golfballs to make a little cash on the side. I don't think he/she is trying to fool anyone.

I disagree with kwisdumb. Look at the seller's storefront:
All the golf balls I sell have been rescued from Pebble Beach Golf Links or Spanish Bay Golf Links.
I would venture that it was manufactured by somebody other than the seller.

I think it is real. I am not sure if I am allowed to go into details, but I am pretty sure it is real. :thumb:

Drew

Well,
i realy dont know about this. i have seen PUI staff wearing golf polos that have the "Pikachu golf tounament" or something like that i believe it was in 2007 at worlds. someone like Mike L or someone from PUI could confirm this.

PUI has golf tourneys prior to worlds for their VIPs, and they make logo'd shirts etc. for them. so it's entirely possible that this is real.

'mom

I think it is real. Possibly because when I was at worlds; I was outside talking with Belle (the pikachu cosplayer) we saw two PUI reps(Belle and I were guessing they might have been president or VP, or VIP's; well something like that) because they came in with Pokemon themed luggage bags; including two custom Pikachu golf bags ... (well that and the fact that they were dressed in suit and tie gave us that impression as well)

A pokemon golf ball ... I see it being a good possibility that it is indeed real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back