Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Heroes Info, Cards inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

farbsman

Found this in my new Pokemon game for the gamecube. Was an information thing about Pokemon Heroes the Movie. Says it is on sale on January 20th 2004. Also has 2 promos and a poster inside the movie box.

Click to see scans

I bet it will be on E-bay before that date. There is always someone who is selling things like this early.

I wonder what that whole Venice documentary thing is about. Since Alto Mare is kind of like Venice, maybe they will be showing us a documentary on the city of Venice and how they copied it for the movie and Alto Mare.

farbsman said:
Found this in my new Pokemon game for the gamecube. Was an information thing about Pokemon Heroes the Movie. Says it is on sale on January 20th 2004. Also has 2 promos and a poster inside the movie box.
Can you tell what the numbers are for those promo cards?

Cool, I saw those promos a couple of months ago and I knew they were in the movie, too bad they aren't really worth playing with though.

If I remember right, promos are #13 and #14 (don't know which is #13 and which is #14).

Cool that they put 2 promos together... like they have done with Pikachu and Meowth in the EX Collector's Tin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back